When are the Podcasts coming back?

timsterd

Assistant Coach
Patron '16
Apr 24, 2015
Jeez. Only half a podcast first up. Not sure I subscribe to the less-is-more theory of SuperCoach podcasts.
HA i felt a bit short changed as well at first. I assume it means that the recording has beeb done last week but wont b posted till this week?
However i think it was more cause i love the work these guys do and was so looking forward to it that i pumped it up too much. Really appreciate the effort and really hope a SCC player takes out the prize this year!! Welcone back lads

cactus

Senior Coach
May 6, 2015
Melbourne
I loved the suspense, so Hollywood! ha ha ha
Ha! That's a good way to look at it!

I'm completely sympathetic to the pressures of young kids and new jobs - just pleased to have the boys back.

Early days but seems like their thoughts are pretty close to mine so far.

I'm inclined to think Shaw is probably worth paying for in the back line and Bartel was my first picked.

Not too worried about the new team for Danger - team looks better with him in.

Goldy - happy to pay the price - looks like there should be plenty of rookies with the Essendon sitch so I can fit in a couple of top priced players.

Also I keen on Barlow up forward. The only players they mentioned that I'm not so keen on are Lids (love him as a player but the constant talk of niggles combined with a 600K price tag is off putting) and ... Libba (is that crazy? Coming back from the knee and plenty of other guns in the Dogs midfield ... still if he goes OK in the NAB I might feel compelled to take him).

Reactions: M4TT B8S

M4TT B8S

Senior Coach
May 25, 2015
The only players they mentioned that I'm not so keen on are Lids (love him as a player but the constant talk of niggles combined with a 600K price tag is off putting) and ... Libba (is that crazy? Coming back from the knee and plenty of other guns in the Dogs midfield ... still if he goes OK in the NAB I might feel compelled to take him).
yep that's crazy, Libba doesn't rely on anyone else, or need to stand out to score well. 2014 he was number 1 for clearances, number 1 for tackles and very high up there in contested possessions, his Dad came back from an ACL in record time, we gave Libba extra time so he's 100% perfect and dominating, Wallis has been doing a lot of forward training to help make room for Libba who in 2014 was statistically the BEST inside midfielder in the competition.

You could say "ofcourse you'd say that" afterall I'm a mad Dogs fan, but trust me, Libba isn't a Crouch or O'Meara where you need them to improve on their 2014 average to be worth it, +the factor of racing the clock to get back... Libba's in perfect condition (touch wood) and will come back to dominate. If he doesn't win a brownlow in the next 3 years it'll be because Bontempelli and Stringer will win them all, the guy isn't just a star, he's a superstar

[Just hope he stays off the party drugs.... And if he doesn't, I hope I'm there]

Reactions: cactus

cactus

Senior Coach
May 6, 2015
Melbourne
yep that's crazy, Libba doesn't rely on anyone else, or need to stand out to score well. 2014 he was number 1 for clearances, number 1 for tackles and very high up there in contested possessions, his Dad came back from an ACL in record time, we gave Libba extra time so he's 100% perfect and dominating, Wallis has been doing a lot of forward training to help make room for Libba who in 2014 was statistically the BEST inside midfielder in the competition.

You could say "ofcourse you'd say that" afterall I'm a mad Dogs fan, but trust me, Libba isn't a Crouch or O'Meara where you need them to improve on their 2014 average to be worth it, +the factor of racing the clock to get back... Libba's in perfect condition (touch wood) and will come back to dominate. If he doesn't win a brownlow in the next 3 years it'll be because Bontempelli and Stringer will win them all, the guy isn't just a star, he's a superstar

[Just hope he stays off the party drugs.... And if he doesn't, I hope I'm there]
I've broken the Libba discussion out into a standalone thread - I'll quote your reply there if that's OK ...

Reactions: M4TT B8S

M4TT B8S

Senior Coach
May 25, 2015
I've broken the Libba discussion out into a standalone thread - I'll quote your reply there if that's OK ...
ofcourse it's ok ;), all about sharing opinions/advice here, even if I don't agree haha ;)... Afterall none of us can tell the future, just educated guesses.
(Libba's still a lock though :p)

Reactions: Steve and cactus

Coop

Feb 5, 2016
I just listened to the other half of your podcast. Stellar work guys and great to give me a Supercoach fix. Thanks for your time!

Reactions: Fbdonkey

tiltraise

Development Coach
Nov 13, 2015
Does anybody know how I can listen to the 2016 podcasts without downloading apps that crash my comp?

cactus

Senior Coach
May 6, 2015
Melbourne
Does anybody know how I can listen to the 2016 podcasts without downloading apps that crash my comp?
Have you got a smart phone. If so you just need one of the many podcast apps - Apple has one built in the their phone - with Android I'm not sure if a podcast app comes pre installed or if you have to download one - the just open the app - search on SuperCoach AFL - and SuperCoach Coach should be pretty much the first one that comes up.

If you have no smart phone and a non operational computer ... then ... then you are in a bind. ☹️

Reactions: inwhiterooms