When are the Podcasts coming back?

tiltraise

Development Coach
Nov 13, 2015
Have you got a smart phone. If so you just need one of the many podcast apps - Apple has one built in the their phone - with Android I'm not sure if a podcast app comes pre installed or if you have to download one - the just open the app - search on SuperCoach AFL - and SuperCoach Coach should be pretty much the first one that comes up.

If you have no smart phone and a non operational computer ... then ... then you are in a bind. ☹️

Heh no phone at all not even a landline :)

Oh well maybe better off without listening to it anyway but I will miss the banter from the boys.

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
Outstanding podcast this week, maybe the best preseason podcast I've ever listened to. Definitely helped me make up my mind on structure and killed off a lot of my left field (ie. crazy) thinking.

cactus

Senior Coach
May 6, 2015
Melbourne
Yeah. Good cast. Still can't work out which four out of GAJ, Rocky, Pendles, Fyfe, and Danger to take but!

Fbdonkey

Legendary Coach
Staff member
Veterans
Apr 23, 2015
Victoria
Outstanding podcast this week, maybe the best preseason podcast I've ever listened to. Definitely helped me make up my mind on structure and killed off a lot of my left field (ie. crazy) thinking.

Cheers mate.