When are the Podcasts coming back?

cactus

Senior Coach
May 6, 2015
Melbourne
Prices have been out for ages ... season not that far away ... the boys are being a bit slow getting their first Podcast up aren't they?

M4TT B8S

Senior Coach
May 25, 2015
but they never put up a post-season podcast last year, poor effort by the boys there haha

TomCat

Dual Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
Apr 23, 2015
The first podcast normally comes out just after SuperCoach opens. FB posted in another thread that it will be out in the first week of Feb.

Reactions: Dino and M4TT B8S

M4TT B8S

Senior Coach
May 25, 2015
Just listened to a bloody Supercoach Station podcast... WTF... BOYS, COME BACK... Wowwwwww, these two sound like 13 year old girls talking about a cute boy in their class. I actually cannot stand their voices.... +They had a dig at me for saying Polec would be a bad pick on their status hahahaha

SCC, can't wait

TomCat

Dual Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
Apr 23, 2015
Just listened to a bloody Supercoach Station podcast... WTF... BOYS, COME BACK... Wowwwwww, these two sound like 13 year old girls talking about a cute boy in their class. I actually cannot stand their voices.... +They had a dig at me for saying Polec would be a bad pick on their status hahahaha

SCC, can't wait

That is what I love about SCC. I have never heard the guys on the podcast have a dig at someone for voicing a different opinion. They welcome different opinions and are happy to have a debate/argument (FB especially) about team selections and structures etc, without getting personal.

What is the point of having a dig at someones's thoughts if it isn't to make themselves feel like the "top dog"?

FWIW I agree with you about Polec ;)

Reactions: Steve

M4TT B8S

Senior Coach
May 25, 2015
Thanks for showing interest :)

We have some good news.

There will be a podcast recorded this week.

AND

We did actually record a post season show last year - it just hasnt been released yet.
Stay Tuned.
Mad! So keen to hear it!

M4TT B8S

Senior Coach
May 25, 2015
That is what I love about SCC. I have never heard the guys on the podcast have a dig at someone for voicing a different opinion. They welcome different opinions and are happy to have a debate/argument (FB especially) about team selections and structures etc, without getting personal.

What is the point of having a dig at someones's thoughts if it isn't to make themselves feel like the "top dog"?

hahaha, good bit of Banter ;), SCC for life. Podcasts done the right way.

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong

I often find myself listening to SCC Podcasts and thinking to myself "wtf??" at some of the listeners questions. Then I realised that some of my questions probably get the same sort of response from some people. Theres good discussion about it and no one gets overly personal. Everyones here to help each other and talk it out, and not to remind us that they were top 100 for a few weeks a couple of years ago. Thats why I loved SCC from the day I found it 4 years ago and why I dont really bother with other "communities".

TomCat

Dual Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
Apr 23, 2015
I often find myself listening to SCC Podcasts and thinking to myself "wtf??" at some of the listeners questions. Then I realised that some of my questions probably get the same sort of response from some people. Theres good discussion about it and no one gets overly personal. Everyones here to help each other and talk it out, and not to remind us that they were top 100 for a few weeks a couple of years ago. Thats why I loved SCC from the day I found it 4 years ago and why I dont really bother with other "communities".

Yep, when I find myself getting arrogant and think "wtf??" to a question I remind myself that I had S.Milne in my first SC team. :oops:

TomCat

Dual Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
Apr 23, 2015
SCC co

ha ha ha That is awesome! I can't believe you admitted that.

We all have to start some where :p

I had no idea what I was doing until a stumbled across this site and pod cast.

Reactions: Steve and M4TT B8S

Dino

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Apr 24, 2015
Alexandra, Victoria
SCC is hands down the best podcast/community out there. Nothing comes close. I have listened to some of the other "sc experts" podcasts and they try to hard to make it entertaining with stupid voices or they carry on too much.

You know the footy is close when your starting to get SCC podcasts. Can't wait.