Trades & SC 2016

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
I know it's early guys but, I can't stop getting excited by some of the trades that are taking place.

2 in particular, Anderson and Luey.
I think Anderson is going to love North and Burger could find new life at the Dons. Both will be cheap (which we know doesn't mean much), and a new environment could mean great SC scoring!

Any trades or players that catch your eye, and get you excited.

TwentyThree

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 26, 2015
Unfortunately lots of guys who have moved so far will be at a tricky price. Jed Anderson will be one to watch closely (sad the Hawks lost him). Nathan Freeman will be rookie priced (again). I've always liked Ben Kennedy and I think Jimmy Toumpas has a bit to offer. Tom Nicholls is so injury prone that surely Currie gets a run at some point. I wonder what impact Seedsman will have on Brodie Smith?

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
I think Bell at the Lions could be one to watch also. Currie and Jed are very high on the watch list over the pre-season.

M4TT B8S

Senior Coach
May 25, 2015
Anderson will be perfect, Suckling maybe after a bad year could rebound (if we have hard options in defence again)

but I'm most excited about Libba, Ablett, Prestia and Joel Selwood with less attention next year

keffa

Legendary Coach
Staff member
Veterans
Apr 23, 2015
Yeah agree on Jelwood. May well pick him next year.

As an Essendon supporter I'm hoping Lueuy can stay fit. If he's flying and dirt cheap he's an outside chance to start in my side. More unlikely than likely though. Starting Goldy & Nic Nat will be very expensive!

Dino

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Apr 24, 2015
Alexandra, Victoria
Looks like we will have some nice cheap seasoned rookies next year. Currie will be a great R3 if he can get some serious game time. Kangas have got a good one in Anderson. Lets hope Freeman and Petracca can get on the park.

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
Petracca you would think will see some games, the Dees will be keen to get him on the park early i reckon. He has been training heavily for the past month, so that knee will be right to go for pre season.

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
I was just going through some of the trades and 1 in particular is looking more and more like a lock for some early coin.
SAM KERRIDGE although struggled to get a game at the Crows, he looks set for a lot of time on field with the Blues.
Word is he has average great numbers in the SANFL last year, and now with no sub there is really no danger picking him if he's named.

Reactions: Dino and M4TT B8S

M4TT B8S

Senior Coach
May 25, 2015
my list so far

Locks:
Freeman, Anderson, Ablett, Libba, Jelwood, Petracca, Menzel

Likely: Prestia, Kerridge, Cox (R3), Bennell

Smokeys: Crouch, Vardy, Stef Martin (set to benefit without Berger), Ben Kennedy, Cowan (assuming full, injury free, preseason)

anyone obvious I've forgotten guys?