Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
Hewett was great tonight. I thought he was getting ripped off early in the scoring but definitely happy with an 80. Loophole activated!

Wish Hanners had a cleaner game. He was everywhere and did some great things but turned it over so much.

Sidenote : how good is it as a neutral watching Buddy in full flight.

Dino

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Apr 24, 2015
Alexandra, Victoria
Its a privilege watching the stars in full flight. The other player that just makes you go WOW is Danger.

Bloody McVeigh. Could have been worse I suppose.

Lowrider

Triple Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 7, 2015
Bloody McVeigh. Could have been worse I suppose.
I tried my best to talk people out of McVeigh. Late last year he was showing signs of age and hadn't shown anything significant yet this year - he might turn out OK but I want to at least see a couple of 100's or a few 95's before I go near him. Was surprised when the boys were talking him up on the podcast as an option.

I only had one player tonight - Titchell -and he's killing me. I just wish Horse would just put him in the middle. Someone mentioned a stat that when he's in the centre the clearance rate is amazing and when he's not it's terrible. Just put him in the middle Horse and leave him alone!!!!

captainchardonnay

Assistant Coach
Patron '16
May 22, 2015
I tried my best to talk people out of McVeigh. Late last year he was showing signs of age and hadn't shown anything significant yet this year - he might turn out OK but I want to at least see a couple of 100's or a few 95's before I go near him. Was surprised when the boys were talking him up on the podcast as an option.

I only had one player tonight - Titchell -and he's killing me. I just wish Horse would just put him in the middle. Someone mentioned a stat that when he's in the centre the clearance rate is amazing and when he's not it's terrible. Just put him in the middle Horse and leave him alone!!!!

Looks like he might be doing a bit of tagging. Horrible if you have him.

captainchardonnay

Assistant Coach
Patron '16
May 22, 2015
Hewett was great tonight. I thought he was getting ripped off early in the scoring but definitely happy with an 80. Loophole activated!

Wish Hanners had a cleaner game. He was everywhere and did some great things but turned it over so much.

Sidenote : how good is it as a neutral watching Buddy in full flight.

87 after scaling. Handy M8 contribution.

Reactions: Steve

captainchardonnay

Assistant Coach
Patron '16
May 22, 2015
In other good news..... Parker is back. Looked ordinary in the first half but two missed shots on goals could of given him another big 135+ score had he hit them.

tabs

Senior Coach
Aug 10, 2015
Horrible if you have him but great if you are a supporter of the Swans.

Titch started tagging last year and i liked the way he did his job as long as he wasnt in my fantasy team.

Swans players are known for going big but also doing a job and going missing. So never pick too many of them in your team. I only have buddy now.

Gawn Armi Witts

Aspiring Coach
Apr 18, 2016
The thing with Sydney is they are hard to predict who will get the share of the pie each week. Especially if guys like Rampe, Tippett and Franklin go big then their stacked midfield can only score so much. This year it looks like Hanners and Parker are the ones to get.

Stick a fork in McVeigh. I know he scored bad last night, but I'd rather select Josh Gibson than him. Mills/Rampe have taken his fantasy-friendly role.

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
I'm hopeful McVeigh will come good, looked horrid and off the pace in the first half but was much better in the second half albeit with the help of kick out duites,

Mitchell just looks like a bad trade

Lowrider

Triple Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 7, 2015
Tagged this week. Last week he was in a FP most of the game. Previous week he got 37 touches but only scored 84. Frustrating :mad:

Looked a good trade when I brought him in - averaging 109 with only one sub-100 game. In the 3 games I've had him he hasn't cracked the ton. Have to persist with him now and he's not playing poorly so hopefully will come good, just not scoring as I would like.

Brad

Assistant Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
May 13, 2015
Vc on Hannebery last night not as good as I hoped not do I lock danger as captain or goldy for a huge game

Dino

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Apr 24, 2015
Alexandra, Victoria
Barlow doing as he pleases. 24 touches, 7 tackles and 2 goals, 18 minutes into the 2nd quarter. Ross needs to pull his head out of his ass.

Reactions: TwentyThree

Gawn Armi Witts

Aspiring Coach
Apr 18, 2016
Barlow had 193DT score. Still don't think that's enough for Ross to bring him back. :D

Wingard finally with a ton this year. He's dirt cheap, people interested?

Gawn Armi Witts

Aspiring Coach
Apr 18, 2016
I saw a tweet that Barlows game was 200SC too. Still not best 22. Clearly Freo are a class above this year. Tough team to break into.
Blakely did well but gee if there was a game and circumstance to need another inside mid that game was it.