Somewhere in time
What do you guys think is a better trade options
cripps -> rockliff for M7
and
Hogan -> T.mitchell for F5
or
cripps -> parker for M7
and
nic nat -> mumford for R1 (my R2 is bell)
Hogan for T Mitchell.
Cripps still has more $ to make.
Rockliff won't go up too much in price even if he scores 100 so you can afford to wait another week and see how he scores.
Parker is really tempting but not at the expense of Cripps.
NicNat for Mumford doesn't necessarily result in heaps more points. From memory Mumford has a pretty difficult SoS after the bye (he had/has one of the easiest prior to it).

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
Have gone Duncan to Rockliff, Treloar was real the only other option for me as I started with Parker and Selwood & I've got upgraded I want to do next week,

Lubumba to Lever is the other one that could happen it would give me a just under 600k for upping next week and through the byes but I'm not convinced by it, it may happen minutes before Adelaide's day Saturday haha.

J-Dog

Jordan
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Veterans
Apr 26, 2015
Have gone Duncan to Rockliff, Treloar was real the only other option for me as I started with Parker and Selwood & I've got upgraded I want to do next week,

Lubumba to Lever is the other one that could happen it would give me a just under 600k for upping next week and through the byes but I'm not convinced by it, it may happen minutes before Adelaide's day Saturday haha.
Who are you going to end up with on field of you do Lumumba -> Lever?

J-Dog

Jordan
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Veterans
Apr 26, 2015
Saad, (Mcintosh if need be)
Sounds like you've got a strong backline! If it was going to leave Brown or Lever as D6 that might have been an issue, but Saad with MacIntosh cover sounds alright

captainchardonnay

Assistant Coach
Patron '16
May 22, 2015
Hi everyone....

Anyone concerned that Kelly returning will impact on Thurlow?

Re Rocky..... I'm actually thinking of holding. Just one more week and even if he does bust out a 130 it's only going to be a $20k price rise. Not that much to pay for some peace of mind.

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
Yeah I've been a defender heavy because of Saad and Oxley's performances really, didn't gave the balls to go 4 rooks at the start,
Docerty, Taylor, Kolo
Newnes, Lumumba rookie is what I started with unfortunately.

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
Hi everyone....

Anyone concerned that Kelly returning will impact on Thurlow?

Re Rocky..... I'm actually thinking of holding. Just one more week and even if he does bust out a 130 it's only going to be a $20k price rise. Not that much to pay for some peace of mind.

Yep Kelly & Mackie returning could hurt his scoring but he best 22 and it'll probably just mean he plays more Wing than HB, worth waiting to see who is sub tonight though just in case

Reactions: TomCat

captainchardonnay

Assistant Coach
Patron '16
May 22, 2015
Yep Kelly & Mackie returning could hurt his scoring but he best 22 and it'll probably just mean he plays more Wing than HB, worth waiting to see who is sub tonight though just in case

I'm thinking Duncan out will help but Mackie back is not encouraging me. Seems like at worst though a reliable 85 + player at a slightly discounted price.

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
I'm taking Rocky as an upgrade now for Heeney, could wait but if he does bust out a 100+ it's on my field not on the table.

Thunderstruck

Aspiring Coach
Patron '19
Patron '20
May 1, 2015
Vandenberg out. Selwood or Parker? I'm not concerned about the byes, although Selwood prob a better choice based on byes.

Unforgiven

Patron '18
Patron '19
May 14, 2015
Undecided, but thinking Vandenberg to Rockliff, and potentially Salem to Tom Mitchell/Buddy/Parker.

Reactions: J-Dog

Fiasco

Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
May 14, 2015
I'm thinking about getting in either Priddis or Treloar. Priddis I think will be a top 10 mid, Treloar I'm not so sure about but he's 100k cheaper. What do you guys think I'm open to other suggestions too, just can't get any round 12 players. My mids are Fyfe, Pendles, Prestia and Dangerfield.

Dino

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Apr 24, 2015
Alexandra, Victoria
We saw last year there was a large bunch of guys just outside the top 8 who were avging very similar to each other. Cant see any reason why this year won't be any different. If you think Treloar is going to be one of these guys, you would have to seriously consider taking him over Priddis, especially at his price. You will have to wear his low games though as it seems the giants midfield take it in turns.

If you want someone who will give you consistent hundred with the odd monster score thrown in, Priddis is your man.

Reactions: Steve and alman