May 11, 2015
What do you guys think is a better trade options
cripps -> rockliff for M7
and
Hogan -> T.mitchell for F5
or
cripps -> parker for M7
and
nic nat -> mumford for R1 (my R2 is bell)

alman

Development Coach
May 7, 2015
Ox to Leaver & Vandenberg to Rocky for me.

Ox has good scoring potential and will probably hurt my defence output by trading, but has topped out at the moment after his 148 and need to capitalise on all his $. He has had some sub 50 games so could drop significantly as his BE is 95.

Rocky's potential too much to ignore, 2nd highest ave sc scorer last year and wasn't too much lower than GAJ, but there is the possibility to wait a week.

I have Parker already, but must be considered if you don't.

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
What do you guys think is a better trade options
cripps -> rockliff for M7
and
Hogan -> T.mitchell for F5
or
cripps -> parker for M7
and
nic nat -> mumford for R1 (my R2 is bell)

What's the main reason you want to get rid of Cripps?

If you are certain you want rid Rocky or Parker look fine to me,
Personally not getting Mitchell and if things go to plan pick up Deledio next week.

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
Worry about Lids and his ongoing injury concern.

Yep fair enough, he did play through injury last year and was still very good, had he gone at his usual elite efficientcy last week he would have knocked out 170-180 though.

Dino

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Apr 24, 2015
Alexandra, Victoria
Im not complaining. He was just avging 72 and really only 1 decent game. I got TMac also and very happy with the outcome.

cactus

Senior Coach
May 6, 2015
Melbourne
Worry about Lids and his ongoing injury concern.
Don't forget he had a slow start to last year with a similar injury and then charged home after the bye. Before last year was super durable.

I did hear some talk of him being managed week to week. That put me off a bit but I'm still pretty likely to pick him up after round 11 I reckon.

cactus

Senior Coach
May 6, 2015
Melbourne
I've got Swallow who I'll unload this week and I'm still carrying Sloane. Thinking to turn them into Beams and Rocky this week and hold on to Vanders. It will go pretty close to maxing out the round 11 bye players I can take before the byes. Round 13 is the round I need more players from but I'm struggling to find any I like:

Selwood - needs to show something before I pick him up
Ward - has really only had one good year and his form this year makes him look no better than a number of other cheaper options
Tom Mc - already to expensive. Need to wait for him to drop in price again and that doesn't look like it will be for a fair while
StevieJ - hoping to get genuine premiums in. Too flakey.
Ziebell - watched him on the weekend. Played well. His record of missing games puts me off.
Treloar - maybe? Could be the best of the bunch? Cheap. Highly rated. Track record is not there so you'd be hoping rather than expecting ...

J-Dog

Jordan
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Veterans
Apr 26, 2015
I reckon I like treloar out of that lot, under 500k and we know he can go massive. Priddis another round 13er but probs too expensive at close to 600k

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
In a perfect world I'd wait till after Richmonds bye round to pick up Deledio, but with all the sideways trading I've had to do (Ablett, Wines, Sloan & now Duncan) I've only been able to add 1 keeper each to my Def, Mid & Fw lines on top of what was a pretty light setup to begin with so it means I kinda have to make some early calls.

Agree with J-Dog Treloar is interesting

Reactions: cactus

J-Dog

Jordan
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Veterans
Apr 26, 2015
Maybe my keeping him wasn't the worst move!
Still have him warming the pine, if he plays against the blues 100+ a certainty.
I held him for one week and traded him last round, spewing I didn't hold on now.

Reactions: Marcus SCC

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
I think I'm doing Vandenberg and Salem to Dumont and Jacobs (Bellchambers to F7). I'm not sold on Dumont at all but I've got full cover/maturing rookies on every line and have no cash. Due to lack of bubble boys (no first or second gamers of interest this week??) I can't see myself trading over the next couple of weeks so this move gets TBC off the ground and just makes my side more settled leading into the byes... Just in time to trade my arse off.

Reactions: J-Dog and doddy2731

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
I'm making one this week, Heeney to Rocky. I'm leaving Bellchambers at this stage, as much as he's stunk and how i'd like to get rid of him i've had more pressing issues and must start looking towards the bye period more so than next week. Still got coin so the next lot of trades i make will either be 1 up 1 down or 2 up so reasonably happy at this stage.

Reactions: Steve

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
Yeah I'm hearing that. But I've been wanting to move on TBC for a few weeks and still not sold on Rocky so this is the week to do it. He's scoring 60s and other rucks are scoring 110s comfortably. I have no other player in my starting 22 giving up that many points a week. I had always planned to have him sitting at F7 but this is about 5 weeks earlier than I wanted.