Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 2, 2015
Brisbane
It's purely clangers and poor disposal. He does have a tendency to butcher the ball at times. The whole Pies team were guilty of that. Amazed with WHE's score given how many times he kicked it directly to the opposition under no pressure. Maybe CD need to start doing unforced clangers and forced clangers?
They do actually. They mention it a fair bit on Pure Footy on SEN. They call it Kicking Efficiency. Every possession is rated as to how much pressure is exerted on the player with the ball. They don't provide any detail, however, as to how that rating affects SC scores.

Haychh

Assistant Coach
Mar 9, 2016
Hannerbery and Parker both not 100%... Both hardly attended a centre bounce... I went Parker as I couldn't split the big 3 and he was the biggest POD, I really hope there isn't something up but his lack of intensity and heavy strapping on his knee has me worried

Seppo

Development Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Feb 16, 2016
Hannerbery and Parker both not 100%... Both hardly attended a centre bounce... I went Parker as I couldn't split the big 3 and he was the biggest POD, I really hope there isn't something up but his lack of intensity and heavy strapping on his knee has me worried
I don't think Parker was at less than 100%, the Swans midfield just got outplayed on the day. Parker's bad games have a tendency to drop into the 50's, so if this 81 represents a new floor for him he's got a chance to push 120 this year.

Ice Cold Beverage

Aspiring Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Jan 24, 2017
Melbourne

I think that Hanners is cooked actually - was at the game tonight and he looked very slow, was playing off a half forward flank a lot and wasn't getting those typical link up kick mark kicks. Never worked back either, I think most of his disposals were on the wing or forward of centre which is very concerning.

Reactions: Tandy

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
I think that Hanners is cooked actually - was at the game tonight and he looked very slow, was playing off a half forward flank a lot and wasn't getting those typical link up kick mark kicks. Never worked back either, I think most of his disposals were on the wing or forward of centre which is very concerning.

Yep i'm very worried.

k-red17

Development Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Jun 21, 2015
Should make for an interesting battle next weekend Pies vs Swans don't think the Swans will take this as easily as most would predict. Pies generally play well in Sydney and the 2 midfields are miles apart in terms of form and fitness (In the Pies favor). Losing Tippett and also Rampe down back hurts the Swans structures badly. Hanners and Parker look injured whilst Kennedy seemed slow and of the pace a little in both games thus far.

AFL's a funny game. The speed and demands on the players is relentless. Not saying these boys are cooked but when your not 100% you get exposed.

Benj

Development Coach
Patron '19
Patron '20
Mar 5, 2016
London
Should make for an interesting battle next weekend Pies vs Swans don't think the Swans will take this as easily as most would predict. Pies generally play well in Sydney and the 2 midfields are miles apart in terms of form and fitness (In the Pies favor). Losing Tippett and also Rampe down back hurts the Swans structures badly. Hanners and Parker look injured whilst Kennedy seemed slow and of the pace a little in both games thus far.

AFL's a funny game. The speed and demands on the players is relentless. Not saying these boys are cooked but when your not 100% you get exposed.
We are down on troops in defence, no doubt, and the pies mids are firing, but you gotta kick goals to win games. I think we got you covered there.

But as they say...AFL's a funny game!

Reactions: Prospector

Dino

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Apr 24, 2015
Alexandra, Victoria
Danger worries me. Will he make North suffer like last year or just treat them with contempt and only spank them a little.

I have the Bont as VC

Reactions: k-red17 and cactus

smirski

Development Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Jun 5, 2015
it seems the most ovious trade next week will be
Roughead-Nankervis

Also considering
Roughead-Hoskin Elliot
Eddy - Florent
Feel like burning 2 trades is a risk eddy comes back and dominates. Roughead-Nankervis/let roughead ride seems good.

Stef martin looked like an extra onballer last night, never seen a ruckman run so freely
oo and everyone who started bont, well done, looks to be a breakout year for him

deadoralive

Mar 15, 2016
Looking ahead to Round 3, which are the must have correctional trades that you need? Hannan depending upon today would be one. WHE vs Taranto? Already have Taranto, is it worth a switch for 6k? Also would love advice on leaving Smith as an injured defender considering I have Witts as R3 and use that as a loophole option? I know a lot of questions, but I feel re-energised this week as Round 1 sucked with only 7 players cracking the ton and have that covered already this round with 7 players left.

Thanks for your time guys.

tiltraise

Development Coach
Nov 13, 2015
Looking like I high scoring round (in b4 Sunday carnage).

Gunna be some tough decisions on the trade front this week with a few players id like to grab (such as WHE) however their awkward price would require I downgrade somewhere and im not sure who or if Id want to pull that trigger.

Lowrider

Triple Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 7, 2015
On Hanners, I only watched the first 5 minutes but he attended every centre bounce I saw. Clearly different role to last week and his heat map confirms that. He was still junk though...

I don't have him thankfully, but if you do it's a tough call. I think if you got everything else right you could afford to side swap him.

Just remember, when he sub-$450k the rest of us are going to be snapping him up!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-04-02-09-02-38.png
    Screenshot_2017-04-02-09-02-38.png
    395.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_2017-04-02-09-03-11.png
    Screenshot_2017-04-02-09-03-11.png
    378.3 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: Steve

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
I'm extra keen to get WHE in but not sure how. Rough has been underwhelming but not by much... considering hes had so long out of the game I think those 2 scores first up are about what to expect and he could still easily average 90-95. Taranto is the the same, hes doing his job. I dont think its worth burning the trade to sideways swap.

I'm considering a drastic move in going Hanners to WHE. On form it wont affect my points on field much, if at all, and gives me an early war chest to hit some early upgrades. Having higher priced rookies means it should be easier to get to some fallen premiums early if I'm sitting on a bank of 400k. Risky move but this looks like a year for risk.

Plan B might be Hanners to JOM and Eddy up to WHE.

Reactions: Tevez17

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
On Hanners, I only watched the first 5 minutes but he attended every centre bounce I saw. Clearly different role to last week and his heat map confirms that. He was still junk though...

I don't have him thankfully, but if you do it's a tough call. I think if you got everything else right you could afford to side swap him.

Just remember, when he sub-$450k the rest of us are going to be snapping him up!!!
That's the concern. Round 1 his role was different and was terrible. Round 2 was where he plays his best footy and was still terrible. If hes going to be played in and out of position then he wont have any consistency over the year and could just end being the most frustrating pick.

Lowrider

Triple Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 7, 2015
I'm extra keen to get WHE in but not sure how. Rough has been underwhelming but not by much... considering hes had so long out of the game I think those 2 scores first up are about what to expect and he could still easily average 90-95. Taranto is the the same, hes doing his job. I dont think its worth burning the trade to sideways swap.

I'm considering a drastic move in going Hanners to WHE. On form it wont affect my points on field much, if at all, and gives me an early war chest to hit some early upgrades. Having higher priced rookies means it should be easier to get to some fallen premiums early if I'm sitting on a bank of 400k. Risky move but this looks like a year for risk.

Plan B might be Hanners to JOM and Eddy up to WHE.
If Murphy plays another great game today, maybe Hanners to Murphy and Eddy to WHE?

Reactions: Ramjets and Steve

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
If Murphy plays another great game today, maybe Hanners to Murphy and Eddy to WHE?
Very wary of Murphys good starts and next 8 weeks of going downhill. Keeping an eye on him though.

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
Jack Steele with alarmingly low TOG & hardly any center bounce attendances.