Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
My 2 cents worth, Hold Petracca, Collins. Lynch is a mid pricer that will be a 80 avg from here. Nick Riewoldt has a great run home with games at ES and MCG. None interstate. Plays the Lions in R23, GF week!!
Also has a shocking injury history. Which is exactly what I'm trying to avoid! I've learned my lesson this year having to trade or cover so many injury prone players. It won't happen to me again.

GeoffMack

Development Coach
May 8, 2015
Also has a shocking injury history. Which is exactly what I'm trying to avoid! I've learned my lesson this year having to trade or cover so many injury prone players. It won't happen to me again.
Fair point!!

In a weird and wonderful world I am leaning to hold my trades this week. 4 left against an opponent on paper has me in front. He used his captain last night on sidebottom! So hold and wait for Lids to return next week, next Silvagni back to the bench and use Petracca. Come week 1 finals make 2 trades to bolster fwd line. Call me crazy but it just feels the right thing to do!!!! :rolleyes:

Reactions: Steve

Lowrider

Triple Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 7, 2015
Cox to Naismith and Hall to Z Merrett for me.
Full premo on field this week. Petracca, Mathieson, Naismith, DBJ and Collins on the pine. 2 trades left for the year and running the gauntlet!!
Similar position to me. Full premo on field this week. Suckling on the bench to cover McVeigh. Petracca and Crouch on the midfield bench. AMT on the forward bench with Hickey to cover rucks when required.

Only 2 trades left, but feeling pretty good. But then it is only Saturday morning - we'll see what it's like 36hrs from now!!