Round 18 Trades

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
I think once Aaron Francis gets named he'll stay in the team and should average 50-70 maybe even more, has a SC friendly game style.

I wonder if it's worth trading him for Collins & using that money made to make Petracca into Zorko or is it just better to go for Reuban Williams and bank the 90K?

(Moot point if Francis doesn't get named)

m4ttdog

Aspiring Coach
Patron '21
Jun 9, 2016
Is Libba to Trealor a sideways trade? I can get that trade done with 4 left for the season

Benj

Development Coach
Patron '19
Patron '20
Mar 5, 2016
London
Is Libba to Trealor a sideways trade? I can get that trade done with 4 left for the season

Yep. Sideways I reckon. If you can't go Libba up to an ultra premo I'd hold. Injuries and late outs aplenty still to come so I'd save the trade. If you've still got 8 trades then maybe but even then...

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
I think once Aaron Francis gets named he'll stay in the team and should average 50-70 maybe even more, has a SC friendly game style.

I wonder if it's worth trading him for Collins & using that money made to make Petracca into Zorko or is it just better to go for Reuban Williams and bank the 90K?

(Moot point if Francis doesn't get named)

Debut confirmed.

Dash

Development Coach
Apr 6, 2016
5 Trades left - 129k. Wanting to consider options leading into finals. Do I just hold? Players of interest Tippa, Collins, OMcDonald, J Smith
Obviously i can't upgrade them all, not sure if i need Tippa in DEF. Any advice would be great, thanks.

Def: Shaw, Mcveigh, Bartel, Laird, Simpson, Rich (S Collins, O McDonald)
Mid: Danger, Pendles, Ward, Hanners, Rockliff, Gray, Priddis, S Thompson (J Smith, Trengove, T Phillips)
Ruck: Gawn, S Martin (Grimley)
Fwd: D Martin, Wells, Montagna, Hall, Zorko, Petracca (DELEDIO, Tippa)

Bozman

Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Feb 7, 2016
Do I go Hall to Zerret and hold Rance? Or

Hall to Zorko and Rance to Docherty?

I have 6 trades left before the above and full premo but shocking bench (mostly non playing Rookies). Thanks, going for league win

Ramjets

Patron '20
Feb 5, 2016
If Hall is confirmed as out for multiple it's a tricky option for those without bank. I'm in that camp and the only similarly priced decent option is Kenndey. With 6 trades left do I bring in Kennedy and hope to get on the end of a few big scores or burn 2 trades and go up to Z. Merrett? Going for overall rank.

Ramjets

Patron '20
Feb 5, 2016
Do I go Hall to Zerret and hold Rance? Or

Hall to Zorko and Rance to Docherty?

I have 6 trades left before the above and full premo but shocking bench (mostly non playing Rookies). Thanks, going for league win
Depends where you sit in your leagues? If you're near the pointy end then I would definitely hold Rance.

tabs

Senior Coach
Aug 10, 2015
Kerridge can cover Hall for this week and will just stick with Barlow to Zac

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
If Hall is confirmed as out for multiple it's a tricky option for those without bank. I'm in that camp and the only similarly priced decent option is Kenndey. With 6 trades left do I bring in Kennedy and hope to get on the end of a few big scores or burn 2 trades and go up to Z. Merrett? Going for overall rank.

I don't think horrible trade I do lean a bit more towards Buddy though if you can stretch the 20k.

Reactions: Ramjets

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
I don't think horrible trade I do lean a bit more towards Buddy though if you can stretch the 20k.
I'm $1800 short of Hall to Buddy -_- hope it's a 1 week. Otherwise I'll have to bite the bullet and double trade.

Ramjets

Patron '20
Feb 5, 2016
I'm $1800 short of Hall to Buddy -_- hope it's a 1 week. Otherwise I'll have to bite the bullet and double trade.
I already have buddy but he's definitely the best of the value picks in the forwards currently. I hope we get news on severity of Hall's injury. Would hate to do use 2 trades and see Hall make a full recovery for next week.

Reactions: Steve

GeoffMack

Development Coach
May 8, 2015
Holy Moly been decimated!!! What to do??? 4 trades left $6000. Fighting for finals contention in 1 league and fighting to hold on to a top 4 spot in another. Plan was to hold trades until finals.

Def: Heater, Simmo, Gibbo, Rance, McVeigh, Laird, (Collins, Austin)
Mid: Danger, Pendles, Hanners, Neale, Parker, Ward, Bont, Priddis, (Matho, Trengove, Phillips)
Ruc: Goldy, Gawn, (Wyatt)
Fwd: Martin, Montags, Zorko, Franklin, Hall, Lids, (Petracca, Silvagni)

Am quite stressed about this round, anyone know the seriosness of McVeigh, Lids, Hall injury??

Trade or not to trade??

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
Holy Moly been decimated!!! What to do??? 4 trades left $6000. Fighting for finals contention in 1 league and fighting to hold on to a top 4 spot in another. Plan was to hold trades until finals.

Def: Heater, Simmo, Gibbo, Rance, McVeigh, Laird, (Collins, Austin)
Mid: Danger, Pendles, Hanners, Neale, Parker, Ward, Bont, Priddis, (Matho, Trengove, Phillips)
Ruc: Goldy, Gawn, (Wyatt)
Fwd: Martin, Montags, Zorko, Franklin, Hall, Lids, (Petracca, Silvagni)

Am quite stressed about this round, anyone know the seriosness of McVeigh, Lids, Hall injury??

Trade or not to trade??
McVeigh is just a one weeker I've heard. Same with Lids. Hall we know nothing about yet. He's my main concern tbh.

I think you're right with coverage on the bench but if you need to take a punt to ensure a win then so be it. It sounds like you're ok though.

Reactions: GeoffMack

GeoffMack

Development Coach
May 8, 2015
McVeigh is just a one weeker I've heard. Same with Lids. Hall we know nothing about yet. He's my main concern tbh.

I think you're right with coverage on the bench but if you need to take a punt to ensure a win then so be it. It sounds like you're ok though.

Its a toss up between taking a punt on a win and conserving trades. If I do trade then im down to 3 or perhaps 2 for possibly 5 rounds!!

Dino

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Apr 24, 2015
Alexandra, Victoria
FWIW, Sports reporter for the GC bulletin tweeted Hall was checked out and just some tightness. Club aren't concerned and likely just a week out.

Make of it what you will.

Reactions: Haychh and Steve

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
FWIW, Sports reporter for the GC bulletin tweeted Hall was checked out and just some tightness. Club aren't concerned and likely just a week out.

Make of it what you will.
Keep.

captainchardonnay

Assistant Coach
Patron '16
May 22, 2015
Jansen >>>>> Smith.

One trade. DPP back. Smith as a loophole option for the rest of the year. 4 trades left. Wait on Deledio and/or Hall.

Capture.PNG