Round 13 trades

cactus

Senior Coach
May 6, 2015
Melbourne
I've kept Hibberd in the mids for the DPP link. Newman will be my downgrade (that one is going to hurt)
I've come to the conclusion that Newman is a trade to Lloyd next week baring something unexpected happened this week. I just think Newman is probably worth too much for me to have sitting on the bench. This may not be true others who didn't over pay for Dusty and Bont.

Back line cover will be Shazza. Cover across the other lines will be Greenwood (via various DPP).

Reactions: doddy2731

tabs

Senior Coach
Aug 10, 2015
I have never stressed over something quite as much as this weeks trades.

Finally went Myers, Steele and Taranto to Macrae, Bolton and GAJ

Reactions: Tevez17 and cactus

Haychh

Assistant Coach
Mar 9, 2016
I have never stressed over something quite as much as this weeks trades.

Finally went Myers, Steele and Taranto to Macrae, Bolton and GAJ
Very similar to me but I ended up going Myers, Steele and Taranto to Lynch, Bolton and Rocky... Unfortunately Bolton was the only way I could get a double upgrade without having to go a week early on Ryan. Gives me only 17 this week but I'll just have to cop that, price I pay for hanging onto JJK, Eddy and Mitch Hibberd.

lenny

Development Coach
Jun 21, 2015
As F6 or as cover?

No ... scratch that. He's been "omitted" and he's averaging a tick under 90 ... I think I'd take this as an opportunity to cash in his value and get someone else.
I was going to hold him as F6 but ended up trading him for Heeney, turned out alright so far

Reactions: cactus

captainchardonnay

Assistant Coach
Patron '16
May 22, 2015
Very similar to me but I ended up going Myers, Steele and Taranto to Lynch, Bolton and Rocky... Unfortunately Bolton was the only way I could get a double upgrade without having to go a week early on Ryan. Gives me only 17 this week but I'll just have to cop that, price I pay for hanging onto JJK, Eddy and Mitch Hibberd.

Ouch

Reactions: Haychh

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
Yep... It hurts, My Saturday went way downhill after half time of the Richmond - Sydney game
I've got you in the Earlybirds league this week... Gotta say I was a little bit happy to see that all my worst scores were shared players! Shocking luck for the week.

Gawn Armi Witts

Aspiring Coach
Apr 18, 2016
Going to wear 17 playing players this week.

Barrett -> Lloyd is only likely trade but I think it makes sense to wait a week and save, I'm not actually improving team, possibly only 20-30 extra points. Newman same deal but with less potential points gained.

Cant afford an upgrade trade of TStewart to anyone, and downgrading him to Ryan wont help score this week so that's out.

Greenwood, Scharenberg and JStewart are all mooing. Damn deciding to keep Balic, that's really hurt me, even if he should eventually play games down the road.

Not going to trade out Fyfe either, only worthwhile targets in are on byes so will just hold.

And hold trades too. Only 2 trades away from a complete team but feel I'm 1week/1trade behind which is annoying.

Yeah this backfired too. 1600's as well.

Lynch last week over Greene not looking good.