Round 13 trades

Gawn Armi Witts

Aspiring Coach
Apr 18, 2016
Going to wear 17 playing players this week.

Barrett -> Lloyd is only likely trade but I think it makes sense to wait a week and save, I'm not actually improving team, possibly only 20-30 extra points. Newman same deal but with less potential points gained.

Cant afford an upgrade trade of TStewart to anyone, and downgrading him to Ryan wont help score this week so that's out.

Greenwood, Scharenberg and JStewart are all mooing. Damn deciding to keep Balic, that's really hurt me, even if he should eventually play games down the road.

Not going to trade out Fyfe either, only worthwhile targets in are on byes so will just hold.

And hold trades too. Only 2 trades away from a complete team but feel I'm 1week/1trade behind which is annoying.

Prospector

“Think it over, think it under.”
Veterans
Apr 29, 2015

Barrett -> Lloyd is only likely trade but I think it makes sense to wait a week and save, I'm not actually improving team, possibly only 20-30 extra points. Newman same deal but with less potential points gained.

Cant afford an upgrade trade of TStewart to anyone, and downgrading him to Ryan wont help score this week so that's out.

Greenwood, Scharenberg and JStewart are all mooing. Damn deciding to keep Balic, that's really hurt me, even if he should eventually play games down the road.

Not going to trade out Fyfe either, only worthwhile targets in are on byes so will just hold.

And hold trades too. Only 2 trades away from a complete team but feel I'm 1week/1trade behind which is annoying.
Top Post!

Reactions: Gawn Armi Witts

Fever

Jun 16, 2017
Hey All,

First time post, just had a question regarding a trade I’m considering this week to get 18 playing. I’m currently ranked 8th overall and have 17 playing this week.

I’ve got two options this week Fyfe to Bont .
Or
Greenwood/Barrett to Mountford/Parker, this would make Parker my M9 from next week.

This will leave me with a full Premo team (Newman to Lloyd next week).

I’m not sold on Parker at all, I’m just not sure if I should look for the best team on field or look to have decent cover.

Any help would be great.
Thanks

Reactions: cactus

tabs

Senior Coach
Aug 10, 2015
Congrats on the rank

Barrett to Parker will still leave you with 17 playing. Fyfe to bont would get you more points and also Greenwood could become good bench cover

Reactions: cactus

Crackhead

Aspiring Coach
Aug 28, 2015
Howdy all

What are thoughts on mountford or even going early on brown. Need to go taranto on one of these early in order to get evw to docherty.
Alternatively i could wait and just go shaw to docherty as have enough in the bank but want to back shaw in for the rest of the season

Nickjames5

Patron '17
Mar 12, 2017
Hey All,

First time post, just had a question regarding a trade I’m considering this week to get 18 playing. I’m currently ranked 8th overall and have 17 playing this week.

I’ve got two options this week Fyfe to Bont .
Or
Greenwood/Barrett to Mountford/Parker, this would make Parker my M9 from next week.

This will leave me with a full Premo team (Newman to Lloyd next week).

I’m not sold on Parker at all, I’m just not sure if I should look for the best team on field or look to have decent cover.

Any help would be great.
Thanks

Well done on the rank mate. Given your current rank I would be trying to put as many $ on the park as soon as possible. Therefore i'd take do the Bont trade.

An M9 premo is always good in theory, but from my experience rarely works out.

Fever

Jun 16, 2017
Well done on the rank mate. Given your current rank I would be trying to put as many $ on the park as soon as possible. Therefore i'd take do the Bont trade.

An M9 premo is always good in theory, but from my experience rarely works out.

Thanks for the advice, I'm trending to go the Bont option and just getting the best players on field.

captainchardonnay

Assistant Coach
Patron '16
May 22, 2015

Greenwood and Scharenberg are far from mooing.

But the rest I agree with. Fyfe is likely to go bang after the bye. No guarantee Ryan will even get selected and trading into a less than ideal scenario will put you further behind the pack.

captainchardonnay

Assistant Coach
Patron '16
May 22, 2015

Callum Brown is a trade in option for Jstewart.

Nickjames5

Patron '17
Mar 12, 2017

But the rest I agree with. Fyfe is likely to go bang after the bye. No guarantee Ryan will even get selected and trading into a less than ideal scenario will put you further behind the pack.

Don't agree with your Ryan comments. Was one of the few shining lights last week and Ross made complimentary comments on him post match. I'll be shocked if he doesn't play out the year.

Gawn Armi Witts

Aspiring Coach
Apr 18, 2016

Huh? They've both got negative breakevens. Plenty of cash still to make. "Mooing"

Callum Brown is a trade in option for Jstewart.
Still be trading out a bye rookie for a bye rookie. Happy to stick with holding at the moment and deal with trade outs next week. Famous last words.

Gawn Armi Witts

Aspiring Coach
Apr 18, 2016
Stewart will be staying put in my defence for cover.
I can't believe so many are trading him out.
Great JS, super consistent and just gets it done.
It's all personal preference but I see it as the fact that Newman outscores him so if picking a rookie to keep it would be him. If you can trade down to a playing rookie like Scharenberg (a round or two ago) or Ryan (before he price rises) why ignore that you can have playing rookies on your bench and pocket the money to upgrade somewhere else on the field.