ROUND 10 TRADES

tabs

Senior Coach
Aug 10, 2015
Its Sunday night and all the rage trades have been done for next rounds games. What are people looking a doing?

Of course Hannan went bang 85 after i traded him out last week

Lloyd, McInnes and Greenwood are the ones on my bucketlist atm with WHE, Black and GHS on the chopping block. Dont know if i can get Lloyd and Greenwood

Zak Jones is testing my patience with scores of 63, 49 and a BE of 160 for this week.

Thunderstruck

Aspiring Coach
Patron '19
Patron '20
May 1, 2015
Only one trade for me this week.

Marchbank -> Treloar

I know he's been the bane of his owner's seasons so far but at 507k, I find it hard to pass up on him. The Pies draw opens up a bit in the 2nd half of the year and he's too good not to turn it around.

In a good spot with my side. Have moved up 19k spots over the last 2 weeks so no need to go early on downgrading rookies.

Nicko

Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Feb 16, 2017
Going to upgrade Marchbank this week, who does everyone think is the best back line option, not regarding the bye structure. Currently already have Doc Laird and Adams. I'm leaning towards Hurley at the moment. Cheers.

Reactions: cactus

cactus

Senior Coach
May 6, 2015
Melbourne
Going to upgrade Marchbank this week, who does everyone think is the best back line option, not regarding the bye structure. Currently already have Doc Laird and Adams. I'm leaning towards Hurley at the moment. Cheers.
Lloyd and Roberton look the obvious picks on exposed form.

What about Jarod Harbrow? History says "no, never in a million years", but he's tonned up all games but one this year. Anyone know what going on here? Role change? Or will he revert to the mean? If one was tempted to get him now would be a good week.

AlLewis

Aspiring Coach
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Mar 16, 2017
Very happy to scrap through the weekend and only lose 89 places (down to 279).
Just the one trade for me this week.
Steele to Pendles!!

Reactions: Benj and Steve

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
Would love to get rid of Marchbank but I need him to cover my byes. I don't think his price will drop dramatically but might be worth loopholing him with EVW to pick up a few extra points a week.

Lloyd and Greenwood both have that tricky bye, so I'm not sure I'll pick up either of them. I may just sit on my hands this week and not trade.

captainchardonnay

Assistant Coach
Patron '16
May 22, 2015
Think I'm holding trades.

Current team has zero donuts across the bye period. Trying to maintain my structures for now.

Lowrider

Triple Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 7, 2015
If McNeice gets named this week I might consider a 1-up / 1-down move with Otten & Balic. Otherwise I think I'll end up sitting on my hands this week.

Haychh

Assistant Coach
Mar 9, 2016
Anyone with knowledge on WC fill us in on Mcinnes' JS, seems the only viable trade down option for Marchbank this week unless Mcneice comes back in

k-red17

Development Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Jun 21, 2015
Anyone with knowledge on WC fill us in on Mcinnes' JS, seems the only viable trade down option for Marchbank this week unless Mcneice comes back in

Nabbed him last weekend after watching him the week before. Actually played as a back up ruck, pinch hit up forward then moved to CHB for abit. So he can do abit, certainly wasn't their worst but also didn't have a set position which could be his downfall. Took a nice intercept mark the prior week and did the same on the weekend, theirs money to be made with his gamestyle 14 possy's (11 HB's though) 6 of them contested. For 155k he's worth the punt in my books, providing Simpson doesn't wield the axe.

AlLewis

Aspiring Coach
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Mar 16, 2017
Nabbed him last weekend after watching him the week before. Actually played as a back up ruck, pinch hit up forward then moved to CHB for abit. So he can do abit, certainly wasn't their worst but also didn't have a set position which could be his downfall. Took a nice intercept mark the prior week and did the same on the weekend, theirs money to be made with his gamestyle 14 possy's (11 HB's though) 6 of them contested. For 155k he's worth the punt in my books, providing Simpson doesn't wield the axe.
Isn't Drew Petrie on the cusp of selection again ? I'd wait until Sharenberg gets called up for the pies... Can't be far off with the numbers he's been posting in the twos.

Reactions: Benj and Prospector

Sizza

Aspiring Coach
Apr 25, 2015
Double backline upgrade for me this week...

Marchbank >>>> Hibberd
Otten >>>> Hurley

Wasn't 100% sold on Hibberd when he first came in, however with 3 hundreds in 5 games and another 90, that's enough to get the tick from me at 437k.

Hurley will be a little bit of a POD in the back half unless a lot start jumping on. Roberton maybe also but his round 11 bye isn't preferred for me.

smirski

Development Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Jun 5, 2015
In Ablett, in Wingard, in Ryder. I can't do that sadly.

Jason14

Mar 7, 2016
Hi all,

I am a little torn this week. Thinking potentially Dustin Martin/greenwood in for marchbank and balic. Other option is similar but Sloane. Trying to correct round 11 bye round. Current team is (if I make trades this week, 67k left)
Laird, Lloyd, jones, Adams, Newman berry Williamson Stewart
Bont, danger, pendles, (Martin/Sloane), jpk, Fyfe, treloar, swallow spp, Barrett, Myers
Sandilands Grundy Cameron
Jjk, dahl, heeney, Greene, nank, Steele, parsons (greenwood)
Any thoughts would be appreciated