Dino

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Apr 24, 2015
Alexandra, Victoria
Agree with you there Steve. Maybe I am being harsh but he has been ordinary lately. Lets hope his 2nd half of the season mirrors what he produced last season.

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
Well well well. Go you good thing,i'm pretty excited right now!!!!

Rate: Brayshaw - what a ripper of a match.:cool:
Dunns - 75 mt torp.:D
Vince - getting a hard ball.:confused:
Roos - showing the slightest little smirk in the box at the end of the match.:)
Hate: Having to work tomorrow.:mad:
Watching Cats fans waking out in mass early, and not showing their appreciation of their 300 game champion.o_O
R 12 of the 2015 SC season.:(

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
Being a Cats man I can honestly say we have some of the most fairweather supporters in the league. The bandwagon was empty in 2006. 18,000 at KP every week and we were getting smashed. Then all of a sudden every game is a sellout. They show up today for what was expected to be an easy win and then leave early ignoring a major reason everyone showed up today. They're the kind of supporters that should stay home and watch on tv.

Reactions: TomCat

thejuddernaut

Senior Coach
Apr 26, 2015
Perth
Being a Cats man I can honestly say we have some of the most fairweather supporters in the league. The bandwagon was empty in 2006. 18,000 at KP every week and we were getting smashed. Then all of a sudden every game is a sellout. They show up today for what was expected to be an easy win and then leave early ignoring a major reason everyone showed up today. They're the kind of supporters that should stay home and watch on tv.
Eagles are worse supporters. They not only don't attend when the team going average but wont talk footy.
You should see them at the moment reckon they are top four and in the GF already.
Hope they do make it lose to the dockers by a point, would make my year!
I still love sydney for beating them by the slimmest of margins so it hurt more!

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
I'm pretty sure the Eagles will fall over when they come up against the big boys. Hopefully for your sake they can get their supporters hopes up a bit more before that happens!

Reactions: Dino and Prospector

J-Dog

Jordan
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Veterans
Apr 26, 2015
Big rate: the satisfaction of finally trading Ryan Griffen this week. Been a long time coming.

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
Same JD. I almost wish he didn't ton up last weekend because it's making me very slightly second guess whether I should ditch him or Selwood.

J-Dog

Jordan
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Veterans
Apr 26, 2015
I'd actually be tempted to do both. If I had to choose though, Griffen goes for me. Don't see the Giants winning a great deal of games from here with their injuries, and just remember every other good score of his has been followed up with 3 weeks of rubbish!

Rupert

6-Time Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 2, 2015
Brisbane
I really admire the way that Hawthorn play the game - skillful and hard. I admire that when Clarkson started to develop the use of accurate kicking to counter the defensive flood - and was criticized at the time for it - he persisted and reaped the benefits. I admire that the Hawks can play contested footy with the best.
But I really hate the way they take cheap shots at opposition players. And they are "cheap" as so many of them are elbows/hands into stomaches/sides/backs when the opposition player isn't expecting any contact and often when the opposition player isn't even aware that the Hawk is near them, e.g. the hits on Betts and Cameron last game.
Congrat.s to Dermie for taking them to task on this behaviour.

I know other teams do the same but I think the Hawks do more so than any other team. I would hate to think what would happen to the game if every team did the same and as often as the Hawks.

Prospector

“Think it over, think it under.”
Veterans
Apr 29, 2015
And they are "cheap" as so many of them are elbows/hands into stomaches/sides/backs when the opposition player isn't expecting any contact and often when the opposition player isn't even aware that the Hawk is near them, e.g. the hits on Betts and Cameron last game.
So true, so true ...

Dino

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Apr 24, 2015
Alexandra, Victoria
Well said Rupert. Its definitely an ugly part of the game. Got no problem with being unsociable, but the cheap shots just aren't needed. Sure play the game hard, but play it fair.

thejuddernaut

Senior Coach
Apr 26, 2015
Perth
Rate: tigers - seem to have more resolve and some heart this year. knocked the Dockers and swans
Hate: my trip to melb to see Juddy one last time is In two weeks (not hating trip going to love it but hate these facts about it: a) no judd b) hitting the tigers when their tails are up and c) no malthouse. ( as I would like to have been able to voice my displeasure at his antiquated and Crap game plan, recruiting and general demeanor to every other human being, while subtly suggesting that their may have been some questions about the legitimacy of his parentage) subtlety of course.

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
Rate: P.Cripps
What a second half he has played for the Blues. The lad is a beast and can cover so much ground, he is going to be a superstar!

Hate: The sub rule
No Dees this weekend

Reactions: Dino and J-Dog

Rupert

6-Time Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 2, 2015
Brisbane
Gotta rate the Blues without MM. May not win a lot but look a completely different team.

Gotta hate the byes. Planned for them, had 20-21 playing every week, and ended up having to use 9 trades just to get 18 on-field every week.

Reactions: Steve and doddy2731

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
Gotta rate the Blues without MM. May not win a lot but look a completely different team.

Gotta hate the byes. Planned for them, had 20-21 playing every week, and ended up having to use 9 trades just to get 18 on-field every week.

Yeah they look a totally different team, that's for sure.
And Rupert you certainly were not the only one to have that issue of trading just to cover.
This year is one of the toughest i can remember, and now Sloan gone again also so Buddy to be outed for a couple is just the icing on the cake.

Rupert

6-Time Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 2, 2015
Brisbane
This year is one of the toughest i can remember, and now Sloan gone again also so Buddy to be outed for a couple is just the icing on the cake.

You too, huh? With the aweful possibility of Titch being dropped to the NEAFL as well.