Players X. vs Y. vs Z.

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
Finally have my team settled. Stress levels lower. Just one more little decision but not too worried about it as I think both will be thereabouts at seasons end. Macrae or Lynch?

Tricky one I don't see Macrae going 100+ like some do but I do think he'll be ultra consistent around 95, Lynch is a special talent but he still needs his team playing well so comes down to how many games you see GC winning this season, most impressive thing about Lynch for me is that he averaged 93.2 with a highest score of 129, he had 2 140+ scores the year before so the ceiling is higher than that.

alrighty then

Assistant Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Apr 30, 2015
Z.Merrett vs. Cripps vs. Heppell vs, Hanneberry (not his biggest fan)

Haychh

Assistant Coach
Mar 9, 2016
Z.Merrett vs. Cripps vs. Heppell vs, Hanneberry (not his biggest fan)
To me that's a no brainer, Hannebery every day of the week but if you don't rate him then don't go against your gut. The other 3 all have a level of risk involved, but I'd probably have Zerrett just ahead of Cripps. But I am biased of course

alrighty then

Assistant Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Apr 30, 2015
To me that's a no brainer, Hannebery every day of the week but if you don't rate him then don't go against your gut. The other 3 all have a level of risk involved, but I'd probably have Zerrett just ahead of Cripps. But I am biased of course
It's not that I don't rate Hannebery but I just dont like him ahah I will probably go with him though. I just really want to fit a Dons player in and that will either be Heppell or Zerrett. They are going to have to replace either Hannebery or Selwood at this stage

brenna

Aspiring Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Feb 26, 2016
Final spot to fill:

Caddy or Buddy? Leaning to Caddy ...
Definitely Buddy. Caddy is just too inconsistent, had him 2 years ago when he was a chance to breakout and god it was an awful time having him!

Thunderstruck

Aspiring Coach
Patron '19
Patron '20
May 1, 2015
Now that I have felt obligated to get Gawn into the ruck, I am now faced with the following choice for structure:

M.Crouch v J.Kelly

Thoughts?