Players X. vs Y. vs Z.

Haychh

Assistant Coach
Mar 9, 2016
Roughead Vs Nankervis ...
I currently have both. All things going to plan that is how I will be going into the season. Roughead I have had since day 1 and don't see him budging at all. Grand plan with Nank is for him to end up F7/R3, he's the perfect coverage guy and he has that nice little round 12 bye! Who knows he could end up being a top 10 forward, there isn't a whole lot up there this year and he looks like a good one.

RichardC89

Aspiring Coach
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
May 4, 2015
I'd go Roughead everyday of the Week, but what type of roll do you want?
Are you using Nank for cover?

Exactly my thoughts here. I have Nankervis in the F4 over Roughy, this is as cover for Sandi.

Seppo

Development Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Feb 16, 2016
Titch. I can! Haha.
My problem with Titch isn't his fantasy game (he clearly has the potential to go over 110 for a season); it is with the Hawthorn system. I don't think they've had a midfielder crack 110 since Sam Mitchell in 2012, although Jordan Lewis came close a couple years ago. I'm just not sure they'll be willing to lean so heavily on one guy to allow him to go 110. Also, there are so many good round 13 bye options it is really hard to fit Titch into my team.

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
I'd go Roughead everyday of the Week, but what type of roll do you want?
Are you using Nank for cover?

Roughy potential keeper, Nankervis a 80+ average & cover for Sandilands moved to R3/F7 at some point.

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
If your going to run with Sandi then you probably have to go with Nank. But Roughy as you said could be a keeper so you may have to way up whtats more important, possible keeper or cover? Can you fit both?

Brad

Assistant Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
May 13, 2015
Docherty or JJ
i will prob end up with both in my team just cant decide if i want to spend the extra cash on Doch at the start of the year or not

Seppo

Development Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Feb 16, 2016
Tim Taranto v Cam McCarthy?

For F5
That's a tough one, and I'm currently making the same decision (although it's more of a pick 2 out of 3 between Knight, Taranto, and McCarthy). Currently I have Knight and Taranto. I think Taranto is going to score more consistently than McCarthy, which is fairly important since he's on field. I also think he'll average more, but not by too much, maybe 5 points or so. The reason why it's a tough decision for me is job security, and McCarthy has Taranto beaten by a lot in that category. I'll probably be flip-flopping on this until lockout, but if Knight doesn't get any of the ball or doesn't get named I might pick both.

Reactions: cactus

camloch

Super Coach
Apr 24, 2015
It's also kinda

Goldy, Roughead & Rookie.
Vs
Nankervis, Sandilands & Swallow
Im not sold on Swallow. I would rather just take a rookie. Theres going to be alot of points shared up in gc i reckon.
Roughy is a tough one. Ive had him all preseason until recently. If i had to choose though i would definately go with option one. Goldy and roughy proven in the past, nank is new on the scene and sandi's body holding up will be the telling factor there but he wont play every game.

Reactions: smirski and Tevez17