NBL

TwentyThree

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 26, 2015
I was in Canberra this week and had no service where i was staying so heard no news on Harris and he stayed on the pine while Newly is on. It was the worst feeling trying to do thing on the fly on my phone between locations on the bus (never again!)
Was very little news around re: Harris full stop. And the news we here isn't always reliable either - Loe was meant to miss 2-3, traded him out and he's gone nuts ever since!

keffa

Legendary Coach
Staff member
Veterans
Apr 23, 2015
Looks like my Prather call was a total bust.
Never again will i do a trade in for one week!

Plenty of us captained him too.... easy to say in hinsdight. But correct of course. I thought he looked a standout choice. Yuck. Just shows that you can make up plenty of ground by avoiding a popular captain choice if things fall your way.

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
Think i'll hold Pledger have a feeling he maybe called on this week and go large, which means bye bye to Mitchel.
Whitt will hold his spot again this week after his performance, hope he can back it up.
The captains call this week will be an interesting one, heaps of options

TwentyThree

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 26, 2015
Yeah C is tough. First thought is Craig. Brain says Lisch. Randle can do anything. DJ is there and Newley is consistent.

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
Think I'll stick with Lisch for Captain, although my ranking needs a shot in the arm so probably should go Craig but he will be popular.
Maybe Lisch is the one that most wont take. Decisions, decisions.

TwentyThree

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 26, 2015
Think I'll stick with Lisch for Captain, although my ranking needs a shot in the arm so probably should go Craig but he will be popular.
Maybe Lisch is the one that most wont take. Decisions, decisions.
Yeah really tough call mate. Could easily justify any of 4-5 guys this week I reckon.

keffa

Legendary Coach
Staff member
Veterans
Apr 23, 2015
Didn't realise that there was an early lockout and missed my Mitchel to Bairstow trade bugger it
Ah that sucks bad luck mate. NZ games at the start of the round always get someone.

keffa

Legendary Coach
Staff member
Veterans
Apr 23, 2015
Oh well suppose i held a trade!:(
There are times that accidentally missing a trade can work out.... but unfortunately I'm not sure this will be one of them! Bairstow being a bit of a bargain but you never know, he might get injured in the second game ;) Unlucky mate.

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
There are times that accidentally missing a trade can work out.... but unfortunately I'm not sure this will be one of them! Bairstow being a bit of a bargain but you never know, he might get injured in the second game Unlucky mate.

Cheers for the pep talk. I think o_O ha ha ha

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
My Sydney spuds didn't perform at all in the second match.
League in 2nd, and felling a big part of the reason.
Missing my Mitchell trade hurt.