NBL

keffa

Legendary Coach
Staff member
Veterans
Apr 23, 2015
Bit of chat around that DJ could be back. Wonder what will happen with Hodgson if this is the case.
He'll go back to being a spud is my guess. So much of NBL DT is about a guy getting minutes / opportunity.

Will be interesting to watch Stockton this weekend.

Loe out. I nearly traded him to Vukona. Man I wish we had a rolling lockout. I still have a trade to use this weekend.

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
He'll go back to being a spud is my guess. So much of NBL DT is about a guy getting minutes / opportunity.

Will be interesting to watch Stockton this weekend.

Loe out. I nearly traded him to Vukona. Man I wish we had a rolling lockout. I still have a trade to use this weekend.

Loe out! Dang didn't know that, i was going to get rid off him last night but thought i'd hold a trade on him while he has his doubles.
I still got one left as well.

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
This is one wicked round.
Injuries, rests and just hirrible scores in general.
No Loe and having Teys were my main problem.
Missed the Knight and Randle issues luckily but not trading Loe to Vukona hurts.
Need Mitchell and Pledger to go big today with Crumble and Harris on the bench I'm still hope full of a half decent score, it will be interesting what the scores look like at the end of the round.

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
So do you guys have any good cash cows in mind this week?
Also have you heard any news on Harris?
First trade this week for me will be Crumble to Craig, but means that I have to hold Harris and the purse is pretty bare.
Will look at getting rid of Loe to maybe Coenraad been reasonably consistent and a negative BE for a quick cash grab.

keffa

Legendary Coach
Staff member
Veterans
Apr 23, 2015
So do you guys have any good cash cows in mind this week?
Also have you heard any news on Harris?
First trade this week for me will be Crumble to Craig, but means that I have to hold Harris and the purse is pretty bare.
Will look at getting rid of Loe to maybe Coenraad been reasonably consistent and a negative BE for a quick cash grab.
Yeah mate Coenraad has a BE of -16 so will definitely make some quick cash. He does have a couple of negative 2s and a positive 2, so he definitely comes with some risk. I'd prefer someone like Clarke who is also going up in price and is an MVP winner from 2 years ago, but he's 33k more than Coenraad. Crumble still has some doubles left, but I assume you're very keen on Craig. There's no doubt he'll be popular this week. Good luck!

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
Craig has a double like Crumble does next week and dont have the bye so that's the main reason i went him. That and i need to start cleaning out NZ players.Unfortunately not enough for Clarke as the cupboard is bare.

TwentyThree

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 26, 2015
Often a big difference in the guys who are 80k-90k compared to those who are in the 60's and below. I'd agree that Coenraad is probably your best bet there.

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
What did you folk end up doing this week?
I stayed with what i was thinking, extremely happy with Craig, and Teys what a turnaround in form.
I captained Lisch so hoping my upward trend continues.

hawker

4-Time Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
Apr 23, 2015
GL this week doddy!

Last week I had a clearout freeing 70k (as did many) to get in Randle this week and didn't go through with it due to the potential cash leaks.

Ended up with Knight -> Craig and Harris -> Stockton and holding some cash

Reactions: doddy2731

TwentyThree

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 26, 2015
Knight / Loe to Craig / Blake + a bit of cash for me. Need a Randle slush fund.

TwentyThree

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 26, 2015
Will you grab Lisch straight back? Another coupla doubles for him after this week.

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
I was in Canberra this week and had no service where i was staying so heard no news on Harris and he stayed on the pine while Newly is on. It was the worst feeling trying to do thing on the fly on my phone between locations on the bus (never again!)