2017 Team Structure

AlLewis

Aspiring Coach
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Mar 16, 2017
Darcy Cameron is out with a "lacerated hand". Nice captains loop for a few weeks until he maybe comes in to then make some cash. You could then bring in Strnadica once one of your round 1 rookies has made some money.

Reactions: Prospector

cactus

Senior Coach
May 6, 2015
Melbourne
Darcy Cameron is out with a "lacerated hand". Nice captains loop for a few weeks until he maybe comes in to then make some cash. You could then bring in Strnadica once one of your round 1 rookies has made some money.
He is a pretty bad loophole. Plays early in the round for the first six weeks. You can use him for Pendles or Treloar for the first couple of week and then basically can't use him at all for the next three or four. Of course he might be in the team from week two ...

AlLewis

Aspiring Coach
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Mar 16, 2017
He is a pretty bad loophole. Plays early in the round for the first six weeks. You can use him for Pendles or Treloar for the first couple of week and then basically can't use him at all for the next three or four. Of course he might be in the team from week two ...

Haha. Yeah. I should've taken note of his draw! (Particularly as I'm a swans fan... Albeit in Berlin) if he makes money then I'm happy to go without a loop hole for a few rounds . Money making opportunities are hard to gauge this year.

Reactions: cactus

Prospector

“Think it over, think it under.”
Veterans
Apr 29, 2015
Or take both, using Strnadica as the Floating Loophole? Saves that later trade, if you can make it work!

Bombers56

Premiership Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
Jun 11, 2015
2/1/5 Tuohy
5/2/4 Beams, Swallow & JOM
0/2/1 Martin & Sandi
1/3/4 Nankervis, Steele & Roughead

Once written down mid price madness! But this could just be the year that it works.

I have $261,400 left so this will change once teams are announced