Round 6 trades...... Fyfe to ???

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
I agree that he certainly has the game, he's such a dynamic player on the offensive side of his game.

I guess there is an argument that someone from Sydney will go 120+. The lack of scoring history is what scares me, but that's supercoach.... RiskReward.

If you take his injury affected games from last year he'd be close to 115 and he went 108 the year before.

My concern with him is his DE% since moving to more of the a Midfield roll in 2013 he's gone at 2013 67.4de%, 2014 68.5de%, 2015 68.1de% currently he's going at 72.7de% if he drops back to 68% that's 5-10pts a game at least.

simon87

Aspiring Coach
Mar 12, 2016
I want to trade Gray but only have $560k if I trade him out, is it worth trading out someone else like B.Kennedy to Petracca in order to bring in a premium in like Hannebery, or do I just use the one trade and go for someone like T.Mitchell, Sloane or S.Thompson?

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
I want to trade Gray but only have $560k if I trade him out, is it worth trading out someone else like B.Kennedy to Petracca in order to bring in a premium in like Hannebery, or do I just use the one trade and go for someone like T.Mitchell, Sloane or S.Thompson?

who are your current Mids?

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
Dangerfield
Pendlebury
Ablett
Gray
Libba
B.Crouch
Parish
Mills
B. Kennedy
Gresham
Davis

Is tough with crouch and gray out now!

Personal opinion Crouch down and Gray up to Hanners, next choice would be to just hold for week of pain, 3rd choice would be the 560k type.

Reactions: Steve

Unforgiven

Patron '18
Patron '19
May 14, 2015

T. Mitch or Sloane are solid options with good scoring history, are you still shy of the $563.1 for Cotchin because he could be another option?

Other PODs you could afford could be:
Hanley (1.9%) @ $537.7k
Viney (2.4%) @ $500.1k
Treloar (4.8%) @ 543.3k.

It looks like your decision is POD/value mid vs 2 trade expensive premo mid.

If you like any the above and can go 1 for 1 then do that. You gain a POD and someone at decent value and have the time to scope out Petracca while B. Kennedy has another week to Moo.

Otherwise go early on Petracca (means culling B. Kennedy a tad early) and bring in a genuine premo like Hanners, etc. Of course this option doesn't look so great if Kennedy scores well this week (so factor that in).

Dash

Development Coach
Apr 6, 2016
I went Rockliff to R Gray 2 weeks ago. I also have Fyfe. 27 trades left. Do I just make the Fyfe trade or the double mid premo this week?

simon87

Aspiring Coach
Mar 12, 2016
Personal opinion Crouch down and Gray up to Hanners, next choice would be to just hold for week of pain, 3rd choice would be the 560k type.
Have been thinking that too, it's a bit annoying having held Crouch and now getting rid of him but I can't wait much longer.

simon87

Aspiring Coach
Mar 12, 2016
T. Mitch or Sloane are solid options with good scoring history, are you still shy of the $563.1 for Cotchin because he could be another option?

Hanley (1.9%) @ $537.7k
Viney (2.4%) @ $500.1k
Treloar (4.8%) @ 543.3k.

If you like any the above and can go 1 for 1 then do that. You gain a POD and someone at decent value and have the time to scope out Petracca while B. Kennedy has another week to Moo.

Otherwise go early on Petracca (means culling B. Kennedy a tad early) and bring in a genuine premo like Hanners, etc. Of course this option doesn't look so great if Kennedy scores well this week (so factor that in).

Thanks for the info/advice!
Just short on Cotch, bit frustrating as he's been really consistent and looks like a good pick.
Do want a POD, thinking perhaps Treloar or Viney!

Dash

Development Coach
Apr 6, 2016
Danger, Ablett, Fyfe, Priddis, Libba, Barlow, Mills, Hewett / Bench: R Gray, R Davis, Oliver

I have Fyfe to trade out and Are Gray sitting on bench. What's the best cover or should I part with both of them. Advice Great. Thanks

Brky

Aspiring Coach
Jun 12, 2015
Danger, Ablett, Fyfe, Priddis, Libba, Barlow, Mills, Hewett / Bench: R Gray, R Davis, Oliver

I have Fyfe to trade out and Are Gray sitting on bench. What's the best cover or should I part with both of them. Advice Great. Thanks
I am in this exact position. Gray is getting in the way of me moving on Sheridan who is absolutely stinking up my team.

My 2 cents - This all comes down to the age old question..."what is a trade worth." I think it's reasonable to suggest Gray when back and fit is a top 10 or so mid, close enough that he will potentially be a trade in target in a month or so when he bottoms out. So the only reason to trade is for the next 3 weeks or so of scoring.

Benching Grey for 3 weeks and playing a rookie (for me that's Hewitt or Davis) is probably a loss of ~60ppw.

Trading recoups that point loss and makes maybe 50-70k if I trade him back in later depending on how good he comes back.

So, Ultimately is a trade worth 50k and 180pts? I'm leaning pretty heavily to yes.

simon87

Aspiring Coach
Mar 12, 2016

Hanley (1.9%) @ $537.7k
Viney (2.4%) @ $500.1k
Treloar (4.8%) @ 543.3k.

What do you think of Lachie Neale?

Dash

Development Coach
Apr 6, 2016
I am in this exact position. Gray is getting in the way of me moving on Sheridan who is absolutely stinking up my team.

My 2 cents - This all comes down to the age old question..."what is a trade worth." I think it's reasonable to suggest Gray when back and fit is a top 10 or so mid, close enough that he will potentially be a trade in target in a month or so when he bottoms out. So the only reason to trade is for the next 3 weeks or so of scoring.

Benching Grey for 3 weeks and playing a rookie (for me that's Hewitt or Davis) is probably a loss of ~60ppw.

Trading recoups that point loss and makes maybe 50-70k if I trade him back in later depending on how good he comes back.

So, Ultimately is a trade worth 50k and 180pts? I'm leaning pretty heavily to yes.
Who did you go for Gray and Fyfe?

Brky

Aspiring Coach
Jun 12, 2015
Who did you go for Gray and Fyfe?
atm I have gone Parker and Hannas. Between the 2 of them they are a walk up for 220 minimum every week, and not having Parker was really starting to hurt as a negative POD

Dash

Development Coach
Apr 6, 2016
atm I have gone Parker and Hannas. Between the 2 of them they are a walk up for 220 minimum every week, and not having Parker was really starting to hurt as a negative POD
how many trade left. was thinking hannebury selwood?

bat

Development Coach
Feb 11, 2016
Getting on the SCC lovechild : Dan Rich. And the under-appreciated: Goldilocks Priddis.

Bye bye to Fyfe and Lonergan.

Lowrider

Triple Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 7, 2015
I quite like him actually. He averaged 110 last year in the 4 games Fyfe missed and seems quite durable. I want to see him another week without Fyfe and with the dockers going rubbish before committing though.

Unforgiven

Patron '18
Patron '19
May 14, 2015

I like the pick too, for a few reasons.

Obviously job security is a non-issue, but he's role will be solid as he in youngster and Freo need to value that.

Then there is the no Fyfe situation which only helps.

Also he's in a contract year/free agent. Meaning he'll be super motivated to prove his worth.

My only concern this his scoring would be a potential Vineland as Freo aren't going to win too many games.

captainchardonnay

Assistant Coach
Patron '16
May 22, 2015
I've actually gone a bit left field.

Fyfe >>>> Zorko. It gets me back a DPP m/f and he'll be swung into the fwd line at an appropriate time (I have Kerridge in mid at moment too).

Dea >>>> Rich. Take out his 38 when he got injured and he's averaging 100.

Gray I'll hold. Sheridan lives for another week but he's not losing any value so I'm Ok with that.