Stewart returns from suspension, dealing with Hewett missing at least another week, and top options for coaches replacing injured backline premiums. Marcus, Dunny & CJ analyse the most popular trade candidates ahead of round 20.
Subscribe to the #SCCPodcast on iTunes!
2021 SuperCoach Round 20 Podcast Rundown:
- Tom Stewart returns
- George Hewett, Dan Houston, Daniel Rich & Mason Redman injured
- Best backline trade-in options outside of Tom Stewart: Nick Hind, Sam Docherty, Adam Saad, Tom Atkins, Luke Ryan, Aaron Hall, Mark Blicavs, Dayne Zorko
- Is it time to move Darcy Cameron on?
- Jai Culley on the bubble
- Is it time to welcome back Max Gawn?
We recorded this patron exclusive after the pre-round 20 main recording. Topics include:
- Must Haves for each line ahead of the SuperCoach Finals
- Chad Warner vs Jack Steele vs Callum Mills
- Will Brodie or Josh Dunkley to Rowan Marshall?
- Managing your final trades across the SuperCoach Finals
To join the group, click the following link (you may need to login): 
To join the discord channel, follow this link: https://discord.gg/QccShDy. If you are new to Discord, first follow the steps to register a new account.