Top 10 Forwards

sadnap

Mar 7, 2017
Who does everyone have as the top 10 SC averaging forwards by seasons end?

I have:

Dahlhouse
Macrae
Lynch
Roo
Franklin
Greene
Kennedy
Roughead
Wingard
Caddy

Brad

Assistant Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
May 13, 2015
Who does everyone have as the top 10 SC averaging forwards by seasons end?

I have:

Dahlhouse
Macrae
Lynch
Roo
Franklin
Greene
Kennedy
Roughead
Wingard
Caddy

Fairly the same but I'd think
Gunston over wingard
And Steele over caddy

tabs

Senior Coach
Aug 10, 2015
Dahlhouse
Roo
Franklin
Kennedy
Steele
Greene
Lynch
Macrae
Roughead
Caddy

Prospector

“Think it over, think it under.”
Veterans
Apr 29, 2015
I reckon Dahl and Macrae, along with Caleb will share too many points..atm I don't think I'm planning on starting any Doggies.

Reactions: cactus and mdola2

Prospector

“Think it over, think it under.”
Veterans
Apr 29, 2015
Bold! I like it!
IMHO, Doggies got this flag by being a TEAM. In so many ways, on so many occasions, they appeared to not have the depth required and certainly had a decent whack of injuries. Being so flexible, with so many "interchangeable soldiers", as a certain Hawks coach mighty put it, after winning a flag, will they change their game plan?

So, my bottom line atm is - who do I take at the Dogs that ain't sharing their points?

Reactions: Steve and cactus

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
IMHO, Doggies got this flag by being a TEAM. In so many ways, on so many occasions, they appeared to not have the depth required and certainly had a decent whack of injuries. Being so flexible, with so many "interchangeable soldiers", as a certain Hawks coach mighty put it, after winning a flag, will they change their game plan?

So, my bottom line atm is - who do I take at the Dogs that ain't sharing their points?

I'm with you hear, I'll still take Dahlhaus because he scores well in both the mid and forward roles, Bont is really the only other one I would consider and with an interrupted pre-season I won't be starting with him.

As far as Top 10 goes I'm so unsure, Roo and Dalh but after that who knows, I think Greene can jump up to 95, Gunston to have a big year, Steele definitley a smokey & if there's a real value pick it's probably Higgins but you'd need brass ones to pick him

Bombers56

Premiership Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
Jun 11, 2015
I think you have to go Dahl but after that it is toss a coin, wouldn't it be great if we had unlimited trades after round 1 :)