The Bont

Prospector

“Think it over, think it under.”
Veterans
Apr 29, 2015
The Prospectus provides an awesome comparison between Bont and Fyfe at the same stage. I'll scan and post soon.

Expecting solid feedback from you, M4TT (Master) B8S!
img009_zps1csgttca.jpg

img010_zpszwbgf5vs.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Dino and M4TT B8S

M4TT B8S

Senior Coach
May 25, 2015
completely forgot to comment on this one, oops

Bontempelli doesn't get as much of the ball as most people think. Infact Bont has never had a game over 30 disposals, in 2015 Bont averaged 21 touches per game, Fyfe averaged 25 in his 2nd year... The second Bontempelli starts getting more touches he'll average 120, if he can average 103 as a midfielder only getting 21 touches a game just imagine what he'll do when he gets 7-10 more touches each game.

Libba coming back I think will help with that, Liberatore being a clearance king and Bont being a freak with the ball will be deadly out of stoppages, I will be shocked if Bontempelli doesn't average 110 this year. Liberatore coming back I think will only increase the amount of ball our midfielders get, including Bont, if Bont can get 25-30 touches a game he'll be a beast for your team. I'm not sure if I'll pick him, I have to limit the dogs in my side because otherwise I'll end up having a team of 22 bulldogs

Clint

Patron '17
Mar 14, 2016
Great read,bullies definitely have two absolute gems.can the Bont handle the tag,teams started paying him attention in the second half of last year and if I remember correctly his scores did drop..?

Reactions: Prospector

Prospector

“Think it over, think it under.”
Veterans
Apr 29, 2015
Great read,bullies definitely have two absolute gems.can the Bont handle the tag,teams started paying him attention in the second half of last year and if I remember correctly his scores did drop..?
I think that question remains unanswered so far. I'm just always keen to see a new young star go well!