Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
For the second year running, SCC has taken out the top league. As well as 3 of the top 4!

Outstanding effort to all involved, and a testament to the dedication and work that Marcus and Mark put in over the years, as well as podcast regulars Faz, Dunny, Brice, Moosey and other guests. The discussion and feedback on the forums cannot be underestimated at all. The SC intelligence, planning and strategy that comes out on these forums is on another level.

I've long believed that SCC is the best Supercoach community there is. Back to back league wins vindicates that.

Timbo87

Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Mar 27, 2016
Cheers for everyones great work. Been a great year of podcasts and content. Look forward to next year thanks again

Reactions: Prospector

gloryboy

Assistant Coach
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Veterans
Jan 26, 2017
For the second year running, SCC has taken out the top league. As well as 3 of the top 4!

Outstanding effort to all involved, and a testament to the dedication and work that Marcus and Mark put in over the years, as well as podcast regulars Faz, Dunny, Brice, Moosey and other guests. The discussion and feedback on the forums cannot be underestimated at all. The SC intelligence, planning and strategy that comes out on these forums is on another level.

I've long believed that SCC is the best Supercoach community there is. Back to back league wins vindicates that.

Thanks @Centroprise. It was a honour to be invited onto the podcast by @Marcus SCC this year, a podcast that I have lived on over the last 3 years. I hope that I was able to add some value, and I look fwd to another chance in the off-season/next year to share my analysis, opinions and strategies.

moosey

6-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 24, 2015

Well said mate and I 100% agree!
This community is the best and people/content are second to none.

The podcast for the last 10 years has been my SC staple and to of had an opportunity to be a guest on it was a great experience and one I hope to repeat in 2019.
I am quite keen to get on their with @Fbdonkey ;););)

Eveyone enjoy the finals series and the break!