SuperCoach Betting

Luke Thompson

Mar 6, 2016
Hey Guys,

I noticed there isn't a thread for this. I know with all the companies around there are some awesome markets for us to take advantage of!!

I have only had the chance to look through Ladbrokes, they have some serious value.

Ladbrokes

Most Points Overall

Fascinating market this one, I really want to be looking at blokes that don't miss games. Goldy is the obvious stand out. But at $8 I think I will pass. Dangerfield is another one that just refuses to miss games, but again at $10 I think its too short.

The 2 I am really keen on and will be punting on is Matt Priddis at $15 and Stefan Martin at $26. Both these blokes don't miss games, are a model of consistency and both can score BIG. more so Stefan Martin. Get on community.

Most Team Points

Adelaide: Brad Crouch @ $7 the best value here. But you are taking him on trust. If he plays 22 games he wins. Simple.

Brisbane: No bet, market looks right

Carlton: I am probably a moron for saying this. Bryce Gibbs at $4.5 looks great value to me. Murphy is too short and Cripps, well who knows. Could win the brownlow.

Collingwood: Pendles should win and is priced to win @ $1.80. I like Sidebottom at $4.5. Scores big but just need him to play every week.

Fremantle: Fyfe is in the same boat as Pendles. $1.80 is too short to mess around with. I would rather take some value on blokes that will may 22 games. Barlow @ $7 is for me, Ross saying he will play inside mid, never misses games. GET ON HIM

Geelong: Dangerfield is a lock here, but at evens i will pass.

GWS: Dylan Sheil GET ON HIM. $4.50 is a dead set steel. He should be equal fav with Ward. Mummy could well win it, but I am not taking $4 on a bloke who only plays half a year.

Hawks: too even, too hard

Melbourne: Max Gawn at $5. I believe he will be pushing Martin and Goldy as the number 1 and 2 rucks. HUGE VALUE

North Melborune: Goldy at $1.55 ticks all the right boxes except his price. He wins but he won't get my money tied up for 6 months.

Anyway just some thoughts people. I would love to hear yours as well.

I better put a disclaimer in here. The prices I quoted were right at the time. I do not and will not take responsibility for any bets winning or loosing. The source of my prices are from Ladbrokes. I do not work for them, I am purely an avid lover of gambling and SuperCoach. Punt Well

tabs

Senior Coach
Aug 10, 2015
I only have an account with Sportsbet.

I won a round in 2013 and a free $200 bet that i turned in to $1000 with a multi.

They have some nice bets as that i have taken

To Win First 3 Games
St Kilda @ 27.00

Rising Star
Ben Keays (Bris) @ 34.00

Last Team to Win (was placed before Dons were suspended)
Gold Coast @ 21.00

inwhiterooms

6-Time Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Veterans
Apr 27, 2015
Do they allow multis? Not sure I can be assed signing up but agree there's some value there @Luke Thompson

Luke Thompson

Mar 6, 2016
I only have an account with Sportsbet.

I won a round in 2013 and a free $200 bet that i turned in to $1000 with a multi.

They have some nice bets as that i have taken

To Win First 3 Games
St Kilda @ 27.00

Rising Star
Ben Keays (Bris) @ 34.00

Last Team to Win (was placed before Dons were suspended)
Gold Coast @ 21.00
Great work!!! Some very nice value. I got Keays at 51 with the TAB.

keffa

Legendary Coach
Staff member
Veterans
Apr 23, 2015
I reckon these prices are for AFL fantasy rather than SuperCoach....

keffa

Legendary Coach
Staff member
Veterans
Apr 23, 2015
@keffa they aren't mate, i had to look twice myself!! Join up and have a crack. Use ADVANCED500 and they match your first deposit to $500. SWEET DEAL
My apologies. I was looking at williamhill & couldn't find any SuperCoach prices. Giddy up.

timsterd

Assistant Coach
Patron '16
Apr 24, 2015
Great thread guys. Anyone play moneyball? Round 1 has $30K in guaranteed prize $
Anyone had any luck?

Also tried in the run betting on AFL with bet365 last weekend seems like a good chance at $ too esp betting on underdog side when leading.

Luke Thompson

Mar 6, 2016
Great thread guys. Anyone play moneyball? Round 1 has $30K in guaranteed prize $
Anyone had any luck?

Also tried in the run betting on AFL with bet365 last weekend seems like a good chance at $ too esp betting on underdog side when leading.
yeah Ladbrokes have the live betting thing where you dont ahve to talk to anyone. its SICK..... LADBROKES

Luke Thompson

Mar 6, 2016
Just remember that if you're any good, they shut down your account or limit your bets to $5 etc. so if you've had an account with them for a while and it's still open.... ;)

http://www.theguardian.com/global/2015/aug/02/betting-horses-gambling-bookmakers-accounts-closed

A quick Google check and you find this has happened all over the place.

But don't get me wrong, I love a bet too.
Yeah I can only get on to win $10 at bet365. ASSHOLES. touch wood but no dramas at ladbrokes thus far. And I am up TOO :)

M4TT B8S

Senior Coach
May 25, 2015
Anyone betting on supercoach scores via Sportsbet?

I've got a little on Shiel to score over 102.5 this week,

He's $1.87 odds for above/below 102.5

Reactions: cactus