Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
Rory Lobb at 380k? Bottomed out due to an injury affected 57 a week after an on-fire Grundy kept him to 56. Other than that, the lowest score since taking over first ruck duties in the finals last year is 97. 25k from Doedee to a possible 95avg top 8 fwd... worth a thought.

Reactions: Lowrider

Lowrider

Triple Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 7, 2015
Rory Lobb at 380k? Bottomed out due to an injury affected 57 a week after an on-fire Grundy kept him to 56. Other than that, the lowest score since taking over first ruck duties in the finals last year is 97. 25k from Doedee to a possible 95avg top 8 fwd... worth a thought.
I like it. He did only ruck half the game last week and scored 107. Although do need to point out he's only good scores have come against weak ruck divisions (Bulldogs and a NicNat-less Eagles).

Lobbing Billings over the fence and getting him in is very tempting....

Reactions: Prospector

Rupert

6-Time Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 2, 2015
Brisbane
It's tempting.

Reactions: Prospector

Lowrider

Triple Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 7, 2015
Browsing the lists and looked at Tom McDonald. Has D/F DPP which may be useful. Averaging 102 after returning from injury so far and at 25yo might be primed for some good consistent output and can post 130+ scores.

The question for me is how will the Demons go the rest of this year? If you think they'll win more than they lose he's worth a look at $477k and I've put him on my list for consideration.

Centroprise

Development Coach
Feb 21, 2018
Gone cold on Keefe @ GWS. Instead thinking i'll go a week early on E.Phillips to upgrade Doodee to Webster- taking a punt.

Will need to grab another rookie next week, likely Cummings to fund another upgrade. Finlayson and Holman to make way for another def/fwd upgrade.

Reactions: Nofunatall

Dash

Development Coach
Apr 6, 2016
What are the best moves to make this round? $300K. Cheers
DEF: Laird, Simpson, Shaw, Doedee, Murray, Cole (Naughton, L Murphy)
MID: Fyfe, Danger, Titch, Dusty, Cogs, T Kelly, Petracca, Holman (Barry, Brayshaw, Spargo)
RUC: Gawn, NicNat (Olango)
FWD: Heeney, Maclean, Sicily, D Smith, Billings, Henry (Guelfi, Fritsch)

Reactions: Azza Jones

Flying Scotsman

Aspiring Coach
Aug 10, 2017
Gone cold on Keefe @ GWS. Instead thinking i'll go a week early on E.Phillips to upgrade Doodee to Webster- taking a punt.

Will need to grab another rookie next week, likely Cummings to fund another upgrade. Finlayson and Holman to make way for another def/fwd upgrade.
Yeah... i was sold on Keefe. Got cold feet now. I have 317k in bank. Was going finlayson and doedee to keefe and hogan and then danger next week. Now I'm not so sure. I can just afford hogan and oliver instead. Great this week but not sure on kids over next few weeks and probablycan't get danger next week.

HEEELLLLP! Thoughts?

Lowrider

Triple Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 7, 2015
I reckon our best downgrade options are coming over the next few weeks. There's 3 next week with Phillips, Ainsworth and Cumming on the bubble next week and all looked great. Then we have Clarke the week after. Possibly Ahern too if he gets named this week.

That's why I'm grabbing Danger this week as the next few weeks will be downgrades and jumping on post-bye Port players.

Lowrider

Triple Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 7, 2015
A couple of popular options in doubt:
- Howe is 50-50 with a hammy
- Crouch is sore and may be rested

FYI in case you traded either in this week

Azza Jones

Aspiring Coach
Mar 13, 2018
What are the best moves to make this round? $300K. Cheers
DEF: Laird, Simpson, Shaw, Doedee, Murray, Cole (Naughton, L Murphy)
MID: Fyfe, Danger, Titch, Dusty, Cogs, T Kelly, Petracca, Holman (Barry, Brayshaw, Spargo)
RUC: Gawn, NicNat (Olango)
FWD: Heeney, Maclean, Sicily, D Smith, Billings, Henry (Guelfi, Fritsch)

I would upgrade naughton to a premium def and put one of your rookies to the bench.... Or flip sicily back there and upgrade to another forward\

You seriously have to consider getting rid of petracca or billings. maybe get hogan in the forward line...

you should have enough cash...

Keen to hear what you decide

Dash

Development Coach
Apr 6, 2016
I would upgrade naughton to a premium def and put one of your rookies to the bench.... Or flip sicily back there and upgrade to another forward\

You seriously have to consider getting rid of petracca or billings. maybe get hogan in the forward line...

you should have enough cash...

Keen to hear what you decide
Thanks mate,
Would you consider a downgrade or just go the one defender upgrade this week? Yeo maybe

Fisker FC

Patron '18
Apr 21, 2017
Thoughts?
My mids are Fyfe, Titchell, Cripps, Dusty, Oliver, Cogs, ZMerrett, Kelly
So if I bring in Danger and bench Kelly for 2 trades I'm only netting about 20 points on the ground. Thoughts on upgrading ZMerret to Danger this week? He's just not himself and neither is Essendon. Unsure yet but seems like a waste trade this early in the season.

Azza Jones

Aspiring Coach
Mar 13, 2018
Thoughts on this weeks trades.....I only have $12k in bank after trading in Sicily last week which chewed up most of my cash....

DEF - Laird, Yeo, Doodee, Finlayson, Naughton, Cole (L Murphy, Keefe)
MID - Macrae, Fyfe, Treloar, Martin, Mitchell, Cogniolio, Parker, Kelly (Coffield, Crowden, Barry)
RUC - Gawn, Jacobs (Cameron)
FWD - Gray, Maclean, Sicily, Heeney, D. Smith, Fritsch (Spargo, Guelfi)

I am going to move Naughton on 100% & I am considering Doodee or Finlayson

Azza Jones

Aspiring Coach
Mar 13, 2018
Thanks mate,
Would you consider a downgrade or just go the one defender upgrade this week? Yeo maybe

Yeo is a good choice I have him.... i dont think you should downgrade as you have $300k in bank and there should be a few good bubble boys next week like ed phillips to downgrade too. I try not to leave so much cash in bank. Depends on how many trades you have left....

Azza Jones

Aspiring Coach
Mar 13, 2018
Yeo is a good choice I have him.... i dont think you should downgrade as you have $300k in bank and there should be a few good bubble boys next week like ed phillips to downgrade too. I try not to leave so much cash in bank. Depends on how many trades you have left....

That should read " shouldn't " downgrade....

Azza Jones

Aspiring Coach
Mar 13, 2018
Thoughts?
My mids are Fyfe, Titchell, Cripps, Dusty, Oliver, Cogs, ZMerrett, Kelly
So if I bring in Danger and bench Kelly for 2 trades I'm only netting about 20 points on the ground. Thoughts on upgrading ZMerret to Danger this week? He's just not himself and neither is Essendon. Unsure yet but seems like a waste trade this early in the season.

Did you have Merrett from the start? If you have I would do it consider it as he will probably lose more cash in the coming weeks....

If you brought him in after his good scores I would probably hold him at least until his byes and assess then. Danger has nearly bottomed out but you still have a few more weeks to decide...

Even though Merrett has a tough few weeks coming up his has scored against those opponents in recent games....

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
Well Crouch was a great trade in last week. Why bring him back if hes not right!!

Reactions: Nofunatall