Dino

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Apr 24, 2015
Alexandra, Victoria
Feels very lucky to be scaled so high. Weren't many points left in the pie. He got about 1/8 of the points that were left, despite being 1/44 players on the ground (obvs not that simple, but does give a bit of perspective).
I was surprised he was scaled up so much.

Lowrider

Triple Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 7, 2015
lucky someone on twitter said he got scaled up to 129 so I managed to take Danger within 30 secs of Suns game starting
Yeah, I didn't see the scaling until after the Suns game started. With him on 119 I rolled the dice with Gawn.

84 for Gawn at HT it's actually looking like it might work out for me. He does tend to blow-up in the 2nd half, but hopefully he can push on today and go 150+.

Also nice to see Tipa, Zaha and Brown going well too. Lonergan looking good too.

Parker coming back to earth is also good for me who doesn't have him :D

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
Lonergan. Will score 3 weeks worth combined scores that I copped after I traded him last week!

Thinking of getting too tricky for my own good and loopholing Brown on for Adams via Laird. Play it safe especially with Mills stinking it up.

Lowrider

Triple Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 7, 2015
Thinking of getting too tricky for my own good and loopholing Brown on for Adams via Laird. Play it safe especially with Mills stinking it up.
I fielded Brown and left Tipa on the bench. But, I'm pondering the same thing of whether to loophole him on with Adams and Laird. Tipa only scored 84 though, Adams could easily get that. 93 from Brown I'd be more tempted to take.

Gawn 131 at 3QT. 47 points in the deciding 3rd quarter might mean a good deal of scaling as well...

Shinboner

Development Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Feb 19, 2016
Scaling on syd ess game?
Still 80 points short?

Dino

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Apr 24, 2015
Alexandra, Victoria
I fielded Brown and left Tipa on the bench. But, I'm pondering the same thing of whether to loophole him on with Adams and Laird. Tipa only scored 84 though, Adams could easily get that. 93 from Brown I'd be more tempted to take.

Gawn 131 at 3QT. 47 points in the deciding 3rd quarter might mean a good deal of scaling as well...
Safe to say you are happy with Gawn as Capt.

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
The amount of 80s from my premos is disgusting would rather have some really stink it up and other do 110+, just don't think my team has a high enough ceiling.

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
The amount of 80s from my premos is disgusting would rather have some really stink it up and other do 110+, just don't think my team has a high enough ceiling.
Which guys in particular?

TomCat

Dual Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
Apr 23, 2015
Lonergan. Will score 3 weeks worth combined scores that I copped after I traded him last week!

I would take Brown's score without hesitation.

But maybe I'm just jealous as I had both Tippa and Brown on the bench.

Reactions: Steve

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
I would take Brown's score without hesitation.

But maybe I'm just jealous as I had both Tippa and Brown on the bench.
Yeah I took it. Adams 75 pre-scaling so that's a little win. Usually when I try to go with too many loopholes I end up shooting myself in the foot. Let's see Rich be a late out yesterday meaning I'll cop a donut.

I only got to take both of Tippa and Brown because Laird was out and I traded Weitering meaning I had no choice. Good week for it, just got lucky.

Reactions: TomCat

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
150 points of scaling to go round in the GWS Freo game you'd someone that had 25 touches, 10 contested @ 88%de would get more than 1 point.

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
Woke up this morning to a foul smell, opened my SC page and discovered it was my team.
My team is starting to resemble Blue Cheese, aged, mouldy and foul smelling. Looks good on paper but not performing (little like the Tigs atm).
I do like cheese but not this kind.
I more prefer the mid range like a nice Camembert or Brie where a younger core is surrounded by age. Both performs well under all types of conditions and with great results.
Really struggling to find that balance this season.

Reactions: cactus

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
Woke up this morning to a foul smell, opened my SC page and discovered it was my team.
My team is starting to resemble Blue Cheese, aged, mouldy and foul smelling. Looks good on paper but not performing (little like the Tigs atm).
I do like cheese but not this kind.
I more prefer the mid range like a nice Camembert or Brie where a younger core is surrounded by age. Both performs well under all types of conditions and with great results.
Really struggling to find that balance this season.
Sometimes with cheese like this, the cheese itself isn't that bad. Its how you use it. I find that blue cheese can be enjoyable at times but overall it's not the best. But turn it into a sauce and serve it with an eye fillet and BANG. You can't beat that. It all comes down to the conditions and situation.

I think you might have more of a Swiss cheese situation on your hands. Holes everywhere. With a little bit more time and careful thought, you can turn a dime-a-dozen Swiss cheese into a high performing Gouda and soon enough, no one will be able to tell the difference. Plug those holes, serve it up with a few quality crackers, sit back and enjoy. If in doubt, just add wine (this works for cheese and Supercoach).

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
Sometimes with cheese like this, the cheese itself isn't that bad. Its how you use it. I find that blue cheese can be enjoyable at times but overall it's not the best. But turn it into a sauce and serve it with an eye fillet and BANG. You can't beat that. It all comes down to the conditions and situation.

I think you might have more of a Swiss cheese situation on your hands. Holes everywhere. With a little bit more time and careful thought, you can turn a dime-a-dozen Swiss cheese into a high performing Gouda and soon enough, no one will be able to tell the difference. Plug those holes, serve it up with a few quality crackers, sit back and enjoy. If in doubt, just add wine (this works for cheese and Supercoach).

Love it!

Brad

Assistant Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
May 13, 2015
C on Parker another bad one for me I give up lol

Reactions: cactus

thejuddernaut

Senior Coach
Apr 26, 2015
Perth
After reading about everyones bad luck with C selection, bar the Gawn choice, i thought i would have my input. I finally pulled the right rein and made pendles vc and as i had smith's 49 as my e had to toss up if to put davis on the ground take 142 and hope that parker didnt go huge and that hewett my orig M8 didnt go big and cost me as i was playing 1v2 in my private league against mates dad (a serious SC'er) and he had parker as C. Rolled the dice and won. Happy days. Got a couple of texts around 10.30pm last night from him rating my team as "expletive deleted" and i got lucky with the C choice. My reply - my team will be better next week when i spend the 500k i have in the bank. If you need any SC help or advice you have my number.
Just had to put it out there too share my joy and fact i lived by the sword - this time.

TwentyThree

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 26, 2015
After reading about everyones bad luck with C selection, bar the Gawn choice, i thought i would have my input. I finally pulled the right rein and made pendles vc and as i had smith's 49 as my e had to toss up if to put davis on the ground take 142 and hope that parker didnt go huge and that hewett my orig M8 didnt go big and cost me as i was playing 1v2 in my private league against mates dad (a serious SC'er) and he had parker as C. Rolled the dice and won. Happy days. Got a couple of texts around 10.30pm last night from him rating my team as "expletive deleted" and i got lucky with the C choice. My reply - my team will be better next week when i spend the 500k i have in the bank. If you need any SC help or advice you have my number.
Just had to put it out there too share my joy and fact i lived by the sword - this time.
Nice work mate...and your Blues aren't going too bad either! Tho I think your rants are missed from those dark days of the Malthouse...

M4TT B8S

Senior Coach
May 25, 2015
Quite a shocking week, oh well, be lucky to reach 2000 hahaha, probably set to drop from 1825 to 18250

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
Looks like the Hickey is sucking the life out of another victim this week. Hope it doesn't bruise too much.

Reactions: doddy2731