Round 21 Trades

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
Have 4 trades left, Dahlhaus has looked decent less than 20K to get for Petracca will do it and finish my FWD line with Lycett cover though am a little tempted to trade him down to A Smith for cash, Smith should be safe for the rest of the season and it'd give me a 2 trade and 350k in the bank might be a bit excessive.

Prospector

“Think it over, think it under.”
Veterans
Apr 29, 2015
a little tempted to trade him down to A Smith for cash, Smith should be safe for the rest of the season and it'd give me a 2 trade and 350k in the bank might be a bit excessive.
IMO, these are the hardest decisions to make at this point in the season!

Reactions: Dino

Benj

Development Coach
Patron '19
Patron '20
Mar 5, 2016
London
Glad I held fire on Libba last week. Dahl dropped another 30k and now it's a straight swap. Expect him to go 100+ from here on in like he did at the start of the season.

captainchardonnay

Assistant Coach
Patron '16
May 22, 2015
Dahlhaus in for Mathieson. One trade left. $140k in the bank. Won't be afraid to use it during the weekend either.

qarocks

Development Coach
Feb 5, 2016
Need to wait on Pendles and Franklin before I decide, but Hall to Dahl looks good.
If Pendles is 1, will probably field Petracca and wait.

Lynch would be good also up fwd, has Ess this week, should kick 12.

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
Need to wait on Pendles and Franklin before I decide, but Hall to Dahl looks good.

Yeah if he wasn't so expensive for KPF I'd be really tempted to bring him in.

One of my biggest worries is that I've left myself self with nothing to build on with a trade all my bench players are 180-250K (except Petracca) so just not enough cash to do anything using only one trade.

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong

If Hall is back this week do you still move him on? I've kept him and played Petracca instead but I'm not sure I would want to have him benched for 4 weeks and then trade him out the week he comes back. Petracca looked a little tired to me on the weekend. I'd be more inclined to move him on first.

qarocks

Development Coach
Feb 5, 2016
Yeh I would still move Hall to Lynch if I gambled he would be more reliable over the last 3 games. Hall has been fairly rubbish after those first 6 games or so. Lynch is good for 90-100.

Reactions: Prospector

the cranky one

Development Coach
May 7, 2015
League season is all but over, trying to salvage some rank pride, if you call 30k plus pride?
last two trades for the season, collins to johannisen and petracca to dahlhaus
if these trades are left for one more week could potentially cost an extra 30k which I dont have.
with the dogs last three against the pies (ES), bombers (ES), and dockers (DS) the return will be good. It will also get collins and petracca off the field.
leaves 11k in the bank, no more trades left so dont care about bank balance.
thoughts

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
League season is all but over, trying to salvage some rank pride, if you call 30k plus pride?
if these trades are left for one more week could potentially cost an extra 30k which I dont have.
with the dogs last three against the pies (ES), bombers (ES), and dockers (DS) the return will be good. It will also get collins and petracca off the field.
thoughts
Sounds reasonable any chance to grab a few extra points and maybe boost the rank why not.

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
thoughts
Don't mind it. Who does that leave covering forward and back? (Please don't take this as a brag because my team is crap) I've got Collins and Petracca at D7 And F7 And I'd say a fair majority of teams would have something similar.

the cranky one

Development Coach
May 7, 2015
Don't mind it. Who does that leave covering forward and back? (Please don't take this as a brag because my team is crap) I've got Collins and Petracca at D7 And F7 And I'd say a fair majority of teams would have something similar.
team after changes:
docherty shaw pittard gibson rich Johannisen tucker austin
danger hanners parker sloane neale priddis cotch rocky williams (def/mid) trengove phillips
gawn goldy loersch
dusty zorko tags buddy kerridge dollhouse cox silvagni
plenty of swings and roundabouts

Reactions: Steve

tabs

Senior Coach
Aug 10, 2015
4 trades left and no time to lose.

I know its a waste of a trade after getting Martin a couple of weeks ago but am now getting Gawn in for Martin and Trengove out for Long (purely for the cash for Gawn)

Reactions: Steve

TomCat

Dual Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
Apr 23, 2015
4 trades left and no time to lose.

I know its a waste of a trade after getting Martin a couple of weeks ago but am now getting Gawn in for Martin and Trengove out for Long (purely for the cash for Gawn)

I don't think getting Gawn into your team is a waste of a trade.

Wish I could do the same. :)

GeoffMack

Development Coach
May 8, 2015
Guys I have a dilemma.

Im in a Prelim final in my cash league that pays $850 BUT also a cut throat Semi in my other league with my mates that I have been trying to win for 10 years, after 3 consecutive GF losses. I have a full list of 22 players including Pendles. 3 trades left. $60k in the bank,

Super Coach Gold has me predicted to lose by 96.

My PODS: Bont, Priddis, Ward, McVeigh, Hall, Lyons, Neale
His PODS: Rocky, Docherty, Wells, Riewoldt, Steven, Merrett, Sloane.

Cant see the point in trading Pendles as he is playing, and my first choice was Sloane anyway who he has so that is just stupid,

So do I trade??? OR roll the dice and hope I can pull something out of the fire????

Dino

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Apr 24, 2015
Alexandra, Victoria
Guys I have a dilemma.

Im in a Prelim final in my cash league that pays $850 BUT also a cut throat Semi in my other league with my mates that I have been trying to win for 10 years, after 3 consecutive GF losses. I have a full list of 22 players including Pendles. 3 trades left. $60k in the bank,

Super Coach Gold has me predicted to lose by 96.

My PODS: Bont, Priddis, Ward, McVeigh, Hall, Lyons, Neale
His PODS: Rocky, Docherty, Wells, Riewoldt, Steven, Merrett, Sloane.

Cant see the point in trading Pendles as he is playing, and my first choice was Sloane anyway who he has so that is just stupid,

So do I trade??? OR roll the dice and hope I can pull something out of the fire????
That's a tough one. Only 60K in the bank limits your choices.

There is a risk of who you trade out, scoring more than the trade in. Of your POD's, Hall seems the weakest. If Wells wasn't so injury prone, I would be suggesting to grab him.

I reckon roll the dice and hope your POD's perform better than his. Bont has got you off to a good start and cut the projection down to 60ish.