Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 7, 2015
Most traded out this week is Dusty with 5% jumping off....

Personally I've gone for 2 massive PODs this week - Miller and Jonas. Risky++, but will probably be getting the popular guys over the next couple of weeks and these guys looked like reasonable post-bye players. Also grabbed Austin, but worried about his JS. End of the day, if he only survives a couple of weeks he'll make enough cash for me in the event I need to trade him out.

Reactions: Orallus_Maximus

Yort

Aspiring Coach
Patron '19
Patron '20
Mar 3, 2018
Have done some fixture analysis. This is the average percentage of the upcoming opponents for the rest of the year, to give some guide as to the difficulty of a team's draw.

Hawthorn 89.1
Carlton 90.1
North Melbourne 96.4
Port Adelaide 99.3
Melbourne 100.6
Richmond 100.7
Brisbane 101.3
Fremantle 102.7
St Kilda 102.7
GWS 103.1
West Coast 103.3
Collingwood 104.0
Essendon 104.1
Gold Coast 106.3
Geelong 107.3
Adelaide 109.4
Sydney 110.5
Western Bulldogs 113.4

According to this, Hawks and Blues have the easiest draw by some margin. North and Port have favourable draws also, especially when you consider Port barely travel for the remainder of the year (3 trips to Victoria and 1 to Perth - only 1 away trip to play a top 8 team). Bulldogs have the hardest draw.

Something to consider when you are tossing up between 2 players and to bear in mind if you plan on picking up some Bulldogs, which I know a lot of people are planning to do next week.
Great work

Bozman

Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Feb 7, 2016
Oh damn. I have 21 not on the bye this week, 8 of them are not playing!

Looks like a double doughnut for me. ☹️

Lowrider

Triple Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 7, 2015
Kept an eye on Robbie Gray and he's looked really slow on multiple occasions. Like he did last year when he was spending all his time in the forward line. At one stage he had a 10m break on McIntosh on the wing and he ran him down within 25m. I know McIntosh is quick, but it looked like Robbie was running in mud.

Watching him tonight I don't know if I can pick him. I reckon he was hindered by an injury last year, and he's looking the same now. Nothing like the end of last year and the start of this year, where he looked much more smooth moving and explosive.

Azza Jones

Aspiring Coach
Mar 13, 2018
Due to me only having 15 players I had to roll the dice completely!

A triple trade that is either going to screw me or make me a hero

OUT - Cogs, Dusty & Barry

IN - Touk Miller, Rocky & Ahern

10 Trades left & $237k in the bank

Flying Scotsman

Aspiring Coach
Aug 10, 2017
HELP! I'm torn and need some direction. I had planned on Danger next week and Macrae in a couple but with his low ish score this week I'm looking at trading in Trelor instead. Not sure if i should. What are your guys thoughts? Also, who for.. Coffield 250k BE 39, Brayshaw 287k BE 35, Spargo 238k BE 51 or Murphy 208k BE 48? Spargo at least leaves DPP. Love some help! Thanks

Lowrider

Triple Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 7, 2015
HELP! I'm torn and need some direction. I had planned on Danger next week and Macrae in a couple but with his low ish score this week I'm looking at trading in Trelor instead. Not sure if i should. What are your guys thoughts? Also, who for.. Coffield 250k BE 39, Brayshaw 287k BE 35, Spargo 238k BE 51 or Murphy 208k BE 48? Spargo at least leaves DPP. Love some help! Thanks
Assume you're not trading them in this week? If you are I'd probably hold off.

Treloar would be a great option post-bye. Danger still a good option post-bye, although not setting the world on fire. Macrae is hard for me to recommend - Dogs have the hardest draw and he still has 2 Jacobs game to come. His next 2 weeks are Port away (they didn't give up a ton to a midfielder last night) and then North/Jacobs. I wouldn't pick him up until I'd seen those 2 games.

As for trade outs.... hard to split them. I'm trying to hold Brayshaw as he seems like he'll play every game. Spargo has the DPP so I'll try to hold him if I can. Murphy and Coffield you don't gain much, but I'd probably choose them to go first.

Flying Scotsman

Aspiring Coach
Aug 10, 2017
Assume you're not trading them in this week? If you are I'd probably hold off.

Treloar would be a great option post-bye. Danger still a good option post-bye, although not setting the world on fire. Macrae is hard for me to recommend - Dogs have the hardest draw and he still has 2 Jacobs game to come. His next 2 weeks are Port away (they didn't give up a ton to a midfielder last night) and then North/Jacobs. I wouldn't pick him up until I'd seen those 2 games.

As for trade outs.... hard to split them. I'm trying to hold Brayshaw as he seems like he'll play every game. Spargo has the DPP so I'll try to hold him if I can. Murphy and Coffield you don't gain much, but I'd probably choose them to go first.
Actually looking at Treloar nowas his BE is 88 and i could use his points to get a win this week. Not too concerned about his bye. Might go Coffield to Treloar now... ha. Thanks. Really helped mate

Centroprise

Development Coach
Feb 21, 2018
Actually looking at Treloar nowas his BE is 88 and i could use his points to get a win this week. Not too concerned about his bye. Might go Coffield to Treloar now... ha. Thanks. Really helped mate
Josh Kelly? Starting to roll into a bit of form.... Could be a pod, but is his score inflated without Coniglio

Flying Scotsman

Aspiring Coach
Aug 10, 2017
Josh Kelly? Starting to roll into a bit of form.... Could be a pod, but is his score inflated without Coniglio
Good option but not sure he'll be as good as last year with interrupted pre season and cogs in team this year and going well. I have cogs too. Also have dusty so may end up with treloar danger and macrae ....and have a really good M9

Reactions: Centroprise

Bridget

Patron '20
Patron '21
Jun 10, 2018
Beiginning of round had Franklin VC and Gawn C.
Trying to decide whether to take Franklin’s 127, or leave Gawn as captain. Gawn’s season average is 130, and 3-round average is 125. It’s hard to know how much of an impact there’ll be rucking against Grundy.

Centroprise

Development Coach
Feb 21, 2018
Trying to decide whether to take Franklin’s 127, or leave Gawn as captain. Gawn’s season average is 130, and 3-round average is 125. It’s hard to know how much of an impact there’ll be rucking against Grundy.
With Duman and Murphy screwing me over in the current game I'll have to gamble on gawn going big and I mean really big... Like 180 for me to have any chance in my league

Reactions: Bridget

J-Dog

Jordan
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Veterans
Apr 26, 2015
I’d bank it. If he scores 150? It’s 23 points. He could just as easily drop a 60 and you’d be kicking yourself. Bird in the hand

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
I can not wait to turn Hibberd into Kade Simpson tonight. Welcome to my "never again" list.

Reactions: Orallus_Maximus

Orallus_Maximus

Development Coach
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 11, 2015
Anyone got a snapshot of all the rookies on the bubble for this coming week? Ahern? Mihocek? Anyone else?