Round 11 Discussion

Dash

Development Coach
Apr 6, 2016
DEF: Adams, Shaw, Tuohy, Otten, Marchbank, Newmann (Berry, Hibberd)
MED: Danger, Pendles, Fyfe, Merrett, Myers, Taranto, P-Pepper, S Selwood (JPK, Macrae, Beams)
RUC: Sandi, Martin (Strnadica)
FWD: JJK, Dahlhaus, Roughy, Parsons, Greenwood, Nank (Eddy, Buddy)
1 Trade left, 17 players, what would you do? All options welcome. 140ish in bank

cactus

Senior Coach
May 6, 2015
Melbourne
MED: Danger, Pendles, Fyfe, Merrett, Myers, Taranto, P-Pepper, S Selwood (JPK, Macrae, Beams)
1 Trade left, 17 players, what would you do? All options welcome. 140ish in bank
Wrong thread. But maybe Marchbank to Sharrenberg.

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine

JJK to Yeo or Lynch

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
How good did Danger and Selwood look last night.
The puddy tats are turning into a real contender if that form continues.
I have a new man crush on Stewart, he looks like a 100 gamer down back.

Reactions: Prospector

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
Feeling a bit silly not bringing in SSelwood.

Not really sure how to capitalize on now having him either.

cactus

Senior Coach
May 6, 2015
Melbourne
Feeling a bit silly not bringing in SSelwood.

Not really sure how to capitalize on now having him either.
There is a difference between Scooter being a good pick and a must have.

I assessed Scooter as being a good pick but I didn't pick him because he didn't suit my side or my upgrade timetable.

When Rocky is back I already have 8 midfield primos. I have a bunch of rookies close to maxed out that need to be downgraded for cash and others that need to be upgraded to back and forward primos. Once I've done that I'll keep my eyes open for M9 cover, preferably with DPP.

So stick to your plan, keep methodically downgrading and upgrading, and don't sweat the decisions you didn't take.

captainchardonnay

Assistant Coach
Patron '16
May 22, 2015

I assessed Scooter as being a good pick but I didn't pick him because he didn't suit my side or my upgrade timetable.

When Rocky is back I already have 8 midfield primos. I have a bunch of rookies close to maxed out that need to be downgraded for cash and others that need to be upgraded to back and forward primos. Once I've done that I'll keep my eyes open for M9 cover, preferably with DPP.

So stick to your plan, keep methodically downgrading and upgrading, and don't sweat the decisions you didn't take.

Spot on. I brought in Jelwood as it finalised my midfield. Danger, pendles, Sloane, hanners, Cripps, Fyfe, treloar, Jelwood. Swallow at M9.

Bringing in scooter would of netted some cash but cost me 2 trades. I'd preferred to do that finalising the backline or my last fed upgrade.

Just didn't suit my structure

Reactions: Tevez17 and cactus

Brad

Assistant Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
May 13, 2015
I got scooter at worst he's my m9 cover for the rest of the year if everything works out

tabs

Senior Coach
Aug 10, 2015

as soon as Scooter went to Sloane i thought he was going to stink it up. Gladly he tonned up.

Scooter currently sitting at M7 and hopefully will get Rocky into my team next week

Thunderstruck

Aspiring Coach
Patron '19
Patron '20
May 1, 2015
Brought Jelwood in last night. Fair to say I'm not disappointed. If Rocky is back, I also intend on brining him in next week given he is a POD (only in 7.8% of teams). Huge risk coming off injury and given his injury history. But he's too good to refuse at 591k.

Reactions: doddy2731 and Steve

captainchardonnay

Assistant Coach
Patron '16
May 22, 2015
Zaccy Williams you star. Thank you Shaw for a decent score. You owe us. It's going to be hard to trade out Taranto but your efforts have been greatly appreciated.

I'll be holding Quentin and loopholing the shit out of him. Excellent cover and I think he'll get better.

captainchardonnay

Assistant Coach
Patron '16
May 22, 2015
How's everyone looking? I'm hitting about 1850 which has me winning every league.

1484 with pendles, Fyfe, treloar, sandi, Adams to come

Lowrider

Triple Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 7, 2015

Lowrider

Triple Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 7, 2015
Sandi definite out

Seems like Fyfe will play.

lenny

Development Coach
Jun 21, 2015
Traded out Sandi last week, finally something pays off for me

Lowrider

Triple Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 7, 2015
Traded out Sandi last week, finally something pays off for me
I held him when he was named this week with a plan to go to Kreuzer next week.

Traded out WHE instead - watch him get 120 today :rolleyes: