ROUND 10 TRADES

smirski

Development Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Jun 5, 2015
You'd think Wingard isn't going to play any extra Mid time than he is currently & he's only going 90 now,

By going by the stats it looks like he wasn't in the midfield much until after round 4. But I don't actually know for sure, as I don't recall watching those games.

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
By going by the stats it looks like he wasn't in the midfield much until after round 4. But I don't actually know for sure, as I don't recall watching those games.

Actually just read he's out for 2 weeks.

Nicko

Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Feb 16, 2017
I think the seasonal average is of course very valid simplistic may have been the wrong word to use but I think it's very much more valid when talking starting team, once you are into the season it's all about what they'll score from point they join your team & at what price you bring them in at, like for example Shaw last season at R10 had an average 116.4 but from that point on averaged 97.2.

Anyway I'm set on bringing in a Defender from Port or GC.
I want a Gold Coast or Port defender also and I'm seriously considering Harbrow, whats everyone's thoughts on him?

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
I want a Gold Coast or Port defender also and I'm seriously considering Harbrow, whats everyone's thoughts on him?
I asked the question for the podcast this week, hopefully the boys discuss it. If he can average 95 and cover the byes then he makes a perfect D6.

Rob86

Aspiring Coach
Apr 11, 2016
Lloyd and McInness. Question over McInness is job security. If he can hold his spot around the byes he looks very useful as a D/F with a R12 bye who has scored reasonably. His price being close to $150k makes him risky, given that Petrie and Lycett could be back in soon.

Lloyd might have a better chance of keeping his spot. He's more difficult for me to trade in though, as my mid rookies seem to either still be useful to keep or haven't yet made enough cash to be a worthwhile trade.

Thanks for the reply, I might do Balic to Daniel Lloyd and get a bit of cash generation going. Are people considering having Berry as a starter in their defence?

tabs

Senior Coach
Aug 10, 2015
Perryman and Lloyd may come in to my team this week. Giants have lost SJ and Lobb as well for this weekend

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
Perryman and Lloyd may come in to my team this week. Giants have lost SJ and Lobb as well for this weekend

There's definitely room to improve for these to blokes even just through TOG, both only at 60% on the weekend.

I'm probably more likely to go early on Greenwood at this stage.

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
What's your thinking on Sandi to Ryder if I may ask. I've been tossing up whether to go March to Hibberd or Butler to Ryder ...

I've got Sandi too but it seems a luxury to trade him out.
I know it's a little luxury but luckily i haven't been struck down by too many issues so have trades up my sleeve.
But my thinking has come back to may be a double downgrade this week to build the kitty and use max trades during the MBR and come out full premo, that said now it will blow up in my face.

Reactions: Dino

Sizza

Aspiring Coach
Apr 25, 2015
I know it's a little luxury but luckily i haven't been struck down by too many issues so have trades up my sleeve.
But my thinking has come back to may be a double downgrade this week to build the kitty and use max trades during the MBR and come out full premo, that said now it will blow up in my face.

If you were looking to move on Sandi moving forward (which I may do), I would say it would be best to do that come his round 13 bye.

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
Thanks for the reply, I might do Balic to Daniel Lloyd and get a bit of cash generation going. Are people considering having Berry as a starter in their defence?
I've got him starting midfield atm at M8. His JS is rock solid now I'd say. My plan is to keep him with Hibberd as DPP floating cover between Mid and Def for the rest of the year. He looks good for 70ppg at the moment, so I guess he can justify a starting spot and become a final upgrade in round 13 or 14.

captainchardonnay

Assistant Coach
Patron '16
May 22, 2015

Looks to be playing plenty in the guts. Even when Rocky comes back it's hard to see him getting moved out that much. On field for me ATM.

Reactions: Rob86

AlLewis

Aspiring Coach
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Mar 16, 2017
Sandi down!! I was going to trade Ryder in this week anyway but now loads more ppl will do likewise ... Slightly annoying!

Reactions: cactus

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
Sandi down!! I was going to trade Ryder in this week anyway but now loads more ppl will do likewise ... Slightly annoying!
Love it. Follow through on your plan though. A lot of others will trade in but it was a trade they hadn't planned and theyll just keep burning through them.

Naismith looks like missing for Sydney so Cameron is a big chance to come in. If not, Nank into the ruck again and Hannan gets another gig.

tabs

Senior Coach
Aug 10, 2015
Love it. Follow through on your plan though. A lot of others will trade in but it was a trade they hadn't planned and theyll just keep burning through them.

Naismith looks like missing for Sydney so Cameron is a big chance to come in. If not, Nank into the ruck again and Hannan gets another gig.
Naismith didnt play in the 1s on the weekend. Cameron won't come in yet. Only chanmge will be Florent in for Cunners