Rd 19 trades.......

Prospector

“Think it over, think it under.”
Veterans
Apr 29, 2015
Keen to hear your thoughts.....I'm thinking
Green & Nank OUT, JJK/Franklin in. Only leave me with 2 trades, but I need to have a crack to make finals.

Good trading or not??
2 x KPF --> when you're lucky, one will fire up!

captainchardonnay

Assistant Coach
Patron '16
May 22, 2015
Strongly considering Scharenberg to Gray via DPP as M9 cover and loophole with Rocky. The price is right, the run is good... But will the mid time continue?

I keep going back to the fact that I have Witherden and Greenwood as cover and their performing pretty much as well as can be expected. Seems almost like I'm only going to gain a handful of points.

alrighty then

Assistant Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Apr 30, 2015
I still have Swallow. Thinking Swallow to Sloane /Gray at M9 to loophole with Rocky

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
Grey & wines didn't train yesterday, though not the main session for the week i think.

Reactions: Tandy

captainchardonnay

Assistant Coach
Patron '16
May 22, 2015
Keen to hear your thoughts.....I'm thinking
Green & Nank OUT, JJK/Franklin in. Only leave me with 2 trades, but I need to have a crack to make finals.

Good trading or not??

Buddy looks a great move if you have a loophole option. Swans have 3 Friday night games and a twilight saturday for rd 23 (So a little birdy told me)

Nicko

Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Feb 16, 2017
Nank to gawn a good option? Got 8 trades, seems like gawn found a bit of form with a few of the dees mids back.

Or could go nank to Kreuzer but i would have to down grade parsons for cash first, so 2 trades. Cheers !

Prospector

“Think it over, think it under.”
Veterans
Apr 29, 2015
Nank to gawn a good option? Got 8 trades, seems like gawn found a bit of form with a few of the dees mids back.

Or could go nank to Kreuzer but i would have to down grade parsons for cash first, so 2 trades. Cheers !
Gotta luv Kruze atm, and pretty much gotta hate Parsons, apart from the fact that he does at least get a game!

Reactions: Nicko

the cranky one

Development Coach
May 7, 2015
Gotta luv Kruze atm, and pretty much gotta hate Parsons, apart from the fact that he does at least get a game!

the only reason parsons is still in my team, F7 and still playing (parsons score>donut), otherwise he would have been lone gone. So I have to hold parsons and hoping for no more late outs, as only have two trades and was hoping to save them for something of far more importance.

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
So Soldo picked, feel like Nank has to at least be off field if not traded, then there's Goldy on my bench not picked or emg so he's got to go, Rocky sitting at M8, Greene on the bench... :eek::oops::oops::oops:

I don't have any cash unfortunately so I think Gawn comes in for Goldy seems a bit of no brainer assuming he's fit and ready to go, did give Pruess a bit of thought, after that Rocky to someone for around 470k doesn't really interest me except maybe a punt on a De-Goey or McLean hope they come home strong or JJK for Rocky and play Dahl in the midfield. The other option would be to flick Newman for Glass & play Witherden at D6, that leaving me enough cash to turn Rocky into anyone bar Danger next week.

Most unsure on trades for the whole season I think.

lenny

Development Coach
Jun 21, 2015
Ive got both Goldy and Greene. Im thinking of going Gawn and Ryder in. Im just a bit worried that Gawn might be carrying an injury after hearing reports about his ankle.

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
Ive got both Goldy and Greene. Im thinking of going Gawn and Ryder in. Im just a bit worried that Gawn might be carrying an injury after hearing reports about his ankle.

Just don't think they'd risk him if there's any doubt.

Haychh

Assistant Coach
Mar 9, 2016

You have 8 trades left, I would not be worried about using 2 trades at all

Reactions: Dino and Steve

tabs

Senior Coach
Aug 10, 2015
I have a sneaky suspicion that GAJ will only play home games till end of the season

tabs

Senior Coach
Aug 10, 2015
I brought in Greene before R15 only for him to be a late out, miss the following week, have 2 scores of 80 and now another fortnight off.

I can cover him with Greenwood but then dont have any bench cover with Strndica and Greene as Nank is covering Gawn.

3 trades left, should i trade to Ryder? Brain says know as Ryder will have a rest soon

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
I brought in Greene before R15 only for him to be a late out, miss the following week, have 2 scores of 80 and now another fortnight off.

I can cover him with Greenwood but then dont have any bench cover with Strndica and Greene as Nank is covering Gawn.

3 trades left, should i trade to Ryder? Brain says know as Ryder will have a rest soon
Gawn won't miss. Play Strandica at R3 and swing Nank to F7

Reactions: tabs

Dash

Development Coach
Apr 6, 2016
6 Trades, 81k - Thinking Parsons to Bayok or should I go SPP for Bayok or even Young?
Or should I be keeping SPP for a bit of cover. Need help for this week please?
Adams, Shaw, Hibberd (melb), Doch, Newman, Tuohy (Hibberd - Nth, Ryan)
Jelwood, Danger, JPK, Neale, Merrett, Fyfe, Bont, Greenwood (Pepper, Witherden, Cousins)
Gawn, Martin (Strnadica)
Dahl, Nank, Macrae, Buddy, Lynch, Ryder (Eddy, Parsons)