Podcast Guests

cactus

Senior Coach
May 6, 2015
Melbourne
The boys put out the call on this weeks podcast for guests for upcoming episodes -

Plenty of great characters frequent these threads. And the occasional person who knows a bit about SC as well. :rolleyes: So who has put up their hand. It would be fun to hear what a few of you regulars sound like IRL.

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
In the 2nd last Patreon I enjoyed who guested there can't remember the lad's name but was entertaining & was a little more out there with his potential moves than Mark & Marcus.

Reactions: cactus

Dino

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Apr 24, 2015
Alexandra, Victoria
In the 2nd last Patreon I enjoyed who guested there can't remember the lad's name but was entertaining & was a little more out there with his potential moves than Mark & Marcus.
You might be talking about Jack. The couple of times he has been on has been highly entertaining and full of good advice. I'm not fussed with who the guys get on the pods. Seems to be working well the way it is. Remember these guys do it for nothing apart from the small amount the patreons pay to keep the site and pods going. I would have thought though that if someone wanted things to change, they would put their hand up first.

TomCat

Dual Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
Apr 23, 2015
You might be talking about Jack. The couple of times he has been on has been highly entertaining and full of good advice.

I think you're right that it is Jack also known as @LiveTheDream. Has great advice and is a gun at supercoach.

cactus

Senior Coach
May 6, 2015
Melbourne
You might be talking about Jack. The couple of times he has been on has been highly entertaining and full of good advice. I'm not fussed with who the guys get on the pods. Seems to be working well the way it is. Remember these guys do it for nothing apart from the small amount the patreons pay to keep the site and pods going. I would have thought though that if someone wanted things to change, they would put their hand up first.
I'm not quite sure what you are getting at here @Dino but it reads like you might be taking a shot at me ...?

Benj

Development Coach
Patron '19
Patron '20
Mar 5, 2016
London
I don't think anyone is suggesting changing the format of the Podcast @Dino. 16 of the top 20 leagues?!! Why on earth would anyone want to change that??!! I think Marcus just thought it'd be cool to hear a couple of different voices for a week. I think it's a great idea and when the community as a whole is doing so well, it'd be great to hear from a couple of coaches who are helping keep our rankings so high.

Benj

Development Coach
Patron '19
Patron '20
Mar 5, 2016
London
I love having Jack on the show. He helps me think a bit differently about the game.

So is anyone on here putting their hand up?
Mate, I would love to but I'm not sure the time difference from London would work to well with you guys!!;)

Reactions: the cranky one