LAST TRADES

battlewolf87

Patron '18
Patron '19
Jul 13, 2015
been decimated by injuries and suspension this year and am down to my last 3 trades. Taylor Adams is now gone for 2 weeks...given this which option do you guys thinks works best

OPTION 1 - trade out boak and ey - bring in hodge and rocky. This will give me the option of using oxley and saad on the field with hamling as a def emergency and steele forward emergency.

OPTION 2 - trade out oxley and saad - bring in hodge and rocky. with this option i have to start hamling (holman on the bench) and also start ey (with n obrien and stretch on bench). steele will still be forward emergency.

I dont like the idea of trading out a premium like boak but he has been ordinary and with OPTION 1 i think i will have potential of scoring higher as saad and ox can go big. Also i will have some 80k in the bank which could be used for the last trade.

With option 2 i have to start ey and hamling till end of season and will most likely not use my last trade as i have barely 30k in the bank.

writeoff

Dual Premiership Coach
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
Apr 23, 2015
Somewhere in time
Option 3... don't trade. With 3 trades I'd be holding unless you're facing a donut.
+1
Save your trades.
There are still 8 rounds to play.
How many LTI did you get in the first 8 rounds?

Last edited:
Reactions: alman