k-red17

Development Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Jun 21, 2015
Well there goes my trade plan this week... out the window!

Here I was thinking this is the week my team goes full premo... Pfft..

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
Well there goes my trade plan this week... out the window!

Here I was thinking this is the week my team goes full premo... Pfft..
I've had a full premo team for 3 weeks. Just can't get them all on the park!

Reactions: Prospector

Lowrider

Triple Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 7, 2015
I hate to say it... but I've had a great run with injuries this year. I've made a fairly conscious effort to avoid injury-prone and 30+ guys this year. The exceptions were Fyfe and GAJ and they back-fired. Also McVeigh - still no idea why I picked him up a few weeks ago after telling everyone else not to o_O.

This week I've only got McVeigh missing. I've got Suckling to replace him with who actually outscored him last week anyway.

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
I hate to say it... but I've had a great run with injuries this year. I've made a fairly conscious effort to avoid injury-prone and 30+ guys this year. The exceptions were Fyfe and GAJ and they back-fired. Also McVeigh - still no idea why I picked him up a few weeks ago after telling everyone else not to o_O.

This week I've only got McVeigh missing. I've got Suckling to replace him with who actually outscored him last week anyway.
I was dead against McVeigh as well but he suited my bye struture, was flexible and priced right. It was him or Rance so I was on a hiding to nothing either way.

TomCat

Dual Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
Apr 23, 2015
I was dead against McVeigh as well but he suited my bye struture, was flexible and priced right. It was him or Rance so I was on a hiding to nothing either way.

I have the pleasure of having both McVeigh and Rance in my team. :oops:

Bozman

Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Feb 7, 2016
Am I missing something, what's up with Rance? He's been named.

Was looking to upgrade Hall to Z.Merrett this week, injury just confirms it.

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015

It's something I'll consider next season, though Laird has been the one that's been most frustrating for me because on average he was an inspired pick from the start but doesn't matter if you miss as many games as him.

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
Am I missing something, what's up with Rance? He's been named.

Was looking to upgrade Hall to Z.Merrett this week, injury just confirms it.
He's been named. He's just been terrible.

Reactions: Dino

Lowrider

Triple Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 7, 2015
I think it was the price, and there was not much around the same price except for guys like Rance. It allowed me to spend more elsewhere, otherwise it was another $100k+ to go to Docherty instead,

Shinboner

Development Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Feb 19, 2016
So I'm facing my first donut unless I really compromise my trade tally.
Lids and Hall out with only petracca as cover.

Does anyone have the good oil on hall?.....they are saying hamstring?
Can't find anything on how many weeks.......I'm kinda hoping lids back next week although that's up in the air too

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
So I'm facing my first donut unless I really compromise my trade tally.
Lids and Hall out with only petracca as cover.

Does anyone have the good oil on hall?.....they are saying hamstring?
Can't find anything on how many weeks.......I'm kinda hoping lids back next week although that's up in the air too
Expecting the Suns to come out with some more info tomorrow. Hammy doesn't sound like a one weeker and even if it is, would he go straight back into the midfield full time when he's back in the side? Im leaning towards a trade at this stage.