Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
Apr 23, 2015
Not a great rd 2 for us. Dropped from 33rd to 87th.

Sorry for letting the team down guys I had a shocker. Would you believe my highest scorer was Adams?? :confused:

timsterd

Assistant Coach
Patron '16
Apr 24, 2015
learnt the hard way that no rolling lock out for VC loophole, Rooke RDT mistake sorry guys! 1465 overall, so not too bad!
What are everyone trying to do this week with their trades? Like SC cash generation, or trying to max points this week?

timsterd

Assistant Coach
Patron '16
Apr 24, 2015
Also apart from Assistant Coach is there a list of break evens we can access for this comp?

Rupert

6-Time Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 2, 2015
Brisbane
Also apart from Assistant Coach is there a list of break evens we can access for this comp?
Yes there is with FFGenie:http://www.ffgenie.com/
Just dowload it and you'll get a jnlp file named "launch". Double click on that and it downloads the application for you and take it from there. It contains data for both RDT and SC. It contains things like av./3rnd av/BE/projected price increases etc. You can sort by almost any relevant criteria.
It can also be updated weekly, usually Tuesday morning, to include data from the latest round.
Be aware that the actual application is downloaded every time you "launch" it. If you want to park the application on your computer you'll have to go elsewhere.
I'm happy with this one as I simply save the relevant RDT and SC files to my computer and then access them whenever I launch the application again.

Reactions: timsterd

Prospector

“Think it over, think it under.”
Veterans
Apr 29, 2015
ffgenie has the lot. Very surprised if TooSerious hasn't got the lot as well.

Adding to Rupert's well informed post, when the distribute version comes available, you can load your team/s into it and/or include a shortish (as the season progresses), list of negative BEs and watch just the stats and BEs as weeks go by.

Last edited:
Reactions: timsterd

timsterd

Assistant Coach
Patron '16
Apr 24, 2015
Just dowload it and you'll get a jnlp file named "launch". Double click on that and it downloads the application for you and take it from there. It contains data for both RDT and SC. It contains things like av./3rnd av/BE/projected price increases etc. You can sort by almost any relevant criteria.
It can also be updated weekly, usually Tuesday morning, to include data from the latest round.
Be aware that the actual application is downloaded every time you "launch" it. If you want to park the application on your computer you'll have to go elsewhere.
I'm happy with this one as I simply save the relevant RDT and SC files to my computer and then access them whenever I launch the application again.
really appreciate your response thanks champ

timsterd

Assistant Coach
Patron '16
Apr 24, 2015
ffgenie has the lot. Very surprised if TooSerious hasn't got the lot as well.

Adding to Rupert's well informed post, when the distribute version comes available, you can load your team/s into it and/or include a shortish (as the season progresses), list of negative BEs and watch just the stats and BEs as weeks go by.
thanks mate appreciate it!!

writeoff

Dual Premiership Coach
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
Apr 23, 2015
Somewhere in time
I can't get FFGenie to work for me this year.
I can get the round 1 scores but it won't update the stats for round 2.

Rupert

6-Time Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 2, 2015
Brisbane
I can't get FFGenie to work for me this year.
I can get the round 1 scores but it won't update the stats for round 2.
Worked OK for me, writeoff. Couldn't do it until today, though - a bit later than usual.

timsterd

Assistant Coach
Patron '16
Apr 24, 2015
using ffgenie, I get the message expecting to get data for round 2 but website only has round 3 data? Help?? Where do i find the round 2 data file?

Rupert

6-Time Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 2, 2015
Brisbane
using ffgenie, I get the message expecting to get data for round 2 but website only has round 3 data? Help?? Where do i find the round 2 data file?
If it is similar to previous years then once rnd.3 data is entered into the system you cannot get rnd.2 as an individual round.
What you have to do is start again with no data uploaded and "update all rounds".

timsterd

Assistant Coach
Patron '16
Apr 24, 2015
If it is similar to previous years then once rnd.3 data is entered into the system you cannot get rnd.2 as an individual round.
What you have to do is start again with no data uploaded and "update all rounds".
i'll give it a shot, the update all rounds button is disabled at the moment. I'll try again thanks

timsterd

Assistant Coach
Patron '16
Apr 24, 2015
yep the update all rounds button is disabled ARRHH!! I'll keep trying. Thanks for your help guys, much appreciated

Prospector

“Think it over, think it under.”
Veterans
Apr 29, 2015
Try reinstalling the whole thang.

So much better when the "dist" version comes out. Anyone know how to contact Grimlock?

Rupert

6-Time Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 2, 2015
Brisbane
yep the update all rounds button is disabled ARRHH!! I'll keep trying. Thanks for your help guys, much appreciated
OK @timsterd here is what should work.
Launch FFGenie - if any data comes up just close the file - you should now have a blank page with "file/actions/user/teams" up the top lefthand cnr - from the file drop down options select "new" - you will then get to choose b/n RDT/SC - after selection you should have the original, pre-rnd.1 page - on this page click on Import stat.s "From Website". The stat.s for all 3 rnd.s should now appear.
What I do is save this file to my laptop so that next time I launch FFGenie it automatically brings up these stat.s. Then after rnd.4, say, I can "Upload Last Round" and again save this file to my laptop.
By doing this I can go back and re-load any particular round I have saved. you won't be able to do so for previous rnds but you can from now on.
Hope this helps.

captainchardonnay

Assistant Coach
Patron '16
May 22, 2015
As a side note... am I the only one that thinks "The Traders" are total flogs? Honestly, has really turned me off the game.