Can you view your last year's starting team?

Heaps Dinkum

Mar 1, 2018
Trying to learn from mistakes, and see what I did wrong and right last year. Can't seem to find a way to view my last year's and weekly team changes. Does anyone know how to?

Rupert

6-Time Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 2, 2015
Brisbane
Trying to learn from mistakes, and see what I did wrong and right last year. Can't seem to find a way to view my last year's and weekly team changes. Does anyone know how to?
At the top LH corner of your team page, under My Team, are three options: Field, List, History.
The default is Field. Click on History and season 2020 will be displayed - with no data as yet, of course.
At the top RH corner of this page you will see a rectangle box with "Season 2020 v" inside. Click on the down arrow and your previous seasons will appear on a drop-down menu.
Click on the season you want.

Bennos badgers

Patron '20
Feb 6, 2020
At the top LH corner of your team page, under My Team, are three options: Field, List, History.
The default is Field. Click on History and season 2020 will be displayed - with no data as yet, of course.
At the top RH corner of this page you will see a rectangle box with "Season 2020 v" inside. Click on the down arrow and your previous seasons will appear on a drop-down menu.
Click on the season you want.
Doesn't allow you to see previous teams or starting squads though as far as I can determine.
Just your rank

Rupert

6-Time Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 2, 2015
Brisbane
Doesn't allow you to see previous teams or starting squads though as far as I can determine.
Just your rank
Sorry, I didn't read your post properly. My apologies.
I have no idea how to find team changes.