Bye Bye Buddy!

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
No I'm not trading him, but why 'o' why does he do shit like that?
He'll be lucky if he doesn't get 2 weeks, 1 for sure but wont surprise me after Gibbs this week if he does get 2. Buddy's was a blatant shirt front which made head high contact, so he's buggered.
2 weeks is my call.

Prospector

“Think it over, think it under.”
Veterans
Apr 29, 2015
He misses a couple games every year this way ...

Dino

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Apr 24, 2015
Alexandra, Victoria
2 for me also. He could have easily picked up the ball but decided to try and take the opposition out instead. Indication of the type of player he is.

He has a track record of this type of incident although it won't effect the MRP decision as he has a good record.

Reactions: Prospector

thejuddernaut

Senior Coach
Apr 26, 2015
Perth
1 week for me, low impact, I actually thought old Elbows Tippett was worse and considerably weaker.
From behind, not tough and pretty indicative of the way he plays his footy.
Not backing Buddy but at least Edwards could of reasonably forseen contact. Whoever Tippett got would of had to have a rear view mirror to see it coming.
In my opinion why the hawks beat them in GF last year, their toughness (albeit somewhat questionable in a morality sense it seems around here reading a few posts) compared to the Swans more skillful brigade.
The hawks seem to have a bit of s#$t in them and obviously it hasn't left buddy.
He was pretty bloody ordinary after getting reported though.

Reactions: Steve and Dino

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
2 weeks plus I'll be trading him, there's always the risk with Buddy always had in the back of my mind that I might have to trade him,

Nic Nats another if I had the trades I'd seriously considering selling him at his peak.

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
Yeah i think he only got 1 handball, bloody pathetic. It tells me he aint as tough as he reckons as the incident was diffinately on his mind.

In is defence he could of killed Edwards if he wanted too I reckon he pulled up a bit and more pushed him than ran through him, still weeks though know doubt,

Give me Buddy's antics over Matthew Lloyds & Adam Goodes sniping any day.