Android app

Haychh

Assistant Coach
Mar 9, 2016
I'm not sure if it is just the Android version or iPhone as well, but year in, year out the Supercoach app is riddled with errors. When are they going to even bother trying to get a semi user-friendly app??

My current frustration is the fact I am trying to trade SPP out, swing Pickett into my mid and trade in Buddy and it continually pops up with I must select 8 active midfielders and cancels the trade (I understand Pickett could hardly be considered active but it's ridiculous).

Apologies for starting a new thread but I needed to vent and I know I'm not the only one who holds this sentiment.

Reactions: Prospector

inwhiterooms

6-Time Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Veterans
Apr 27, 2015
I'm not sure if it is just the Android version or iPhone as well, but year in, year out the Supercoach app is riddled with errors. When are they going to even bother trying to get a semi user-friendly app??

My current frustration is the fact I am trying to trade SPP out, swing Pickett into my mid and trade in Buddy and it continually pops up with I must select 8 active midfielders and cancels the trade (I understand Pickett could hardly be considered active but it's ridiculous).

Apologies for starting a new thread but I needed to vent and I know I'm not the only one who holds this sentiment.

Is this after you've successfully done the DPP swipe/move?

tabs

Senior Coach
Aug 10, 2015
not in the app but I cant compare 2 players in my team. Trying to compare SPP and SPS but if i select SPP, SPS doesnt show and visa versa

bat

Development Coach
Feb 11, 2016
I think I downloaded the app a few years ago and almost instantly uninstalled it.

The mobile site is very usable, the app is redundant. Just use a mobile web browser :)

cactus

Senior Coach
May 6, 2015
Melbourne
iPhone app was better last year than this year IMO. This year it is slow. Slower. Trading players is not very intuitive. And I still can't work out how to look up how another player is going without setting them as a rival.

Lowrider

Triple Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 7, 2015
I haven't had any trouble with the Android app this year actually. First time it's worked well!!!

That includes some complicated DPP trades as well.

lenny

Development Coach
Jun 21, 2015
Ive had issues with it. In particular swapped players on the weekend to loophole only to find out later they hadn’t been swapped. Only cost me 15 points in the end so not a disaster but still pissed me off.

jester5au

Dual Premiership Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Veterans
May 1, 2015
Ive had issues with it. In particular swapped players on the weekend to loophole only to find out later they hadn’t been swapped. Only cost me 15 points in the end so not a disaster but still pissed me off.
Same thing happened last week to me missing out on hamptons score. One of the other guys in a league copped it bad with the e coming off sandi.

Lowrider

Triple Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 7, 2015
I think you need to be patient with it. Press something then wait until it actions. The website is not much different.

The other trick i learned the hard way last year was go to another section then go back to the team page to make sure your changes actioned. The main website lost my bench changes twice last year, and the app and mobile site do the same.

lenny

Development Coach
Jun 21, 2015
Same thing happened last week to me missing out on hamptons score. One of the other guys in a league copped it bad with the e coming off sandi.
Yeh its really frustrating as im out and about on the weekend so need to be able to make changes on the go

Reactions: jester5au