2017 Rate My Team

Brad

Assistant Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
May 13, 2015
Ok guys let me know what you think going balls out with sandi and no back up see what happens

Attachments

• IMG_3532.PNG
    IMG_3532.PNG
    856.8 KB · Views: 46

brenna

Aspiring Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Feb 26, 2016
Ok guys let me know what you think going balls out with sandi and no back up see what happens
I wouldn't choose Sandi without back up because Sandi is most likely going to miss games even if he doesn't get injured, and then you'll have to waste 2 trades or cop a 0. Your team though so it's your decision.

Two pies and Two cats in the midfield. Aren't you worried that both players from the same team won't always go big in the same game, Although this makes more sense with pies since they won't win as many games as Geelong and both players would likely score higher together in wins.
Maybe look at a Swans player or Beams for Pendles, then you can improve your rookies with the extra salary. Maybe bring in a Hoskin-elliot, Taranto or Marchbank to name a few.

Also would like to know, are you picking Priddis because you think he will average more or stay the same avg? I like him and has been in many drafts of mine but eagles having no real tap Ruck worries me!

Brad

Assistant Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
May 13, 2015
I wouldn't choose Sandi without back up because Sandi is most likely going to miss games even if he doesn't get injured, and then you'll have to waste 2 trades or cop a 0. Your team though so it's your decision.

Two pies and Two cats in the midfield. Aren't you worried that both players from the same team won't always go big in the same game, Although this makes more sense with pies since they won't win as many games as Geelong and both players would likely score higher together in wins.
Maybe look at a Swans player or Beams for Pendles, then you can improve your rookies with the extra salary. Maybe bring in a Hoskin-elliot, Taranto or Marchbank to name a few.

Also would like to know, are you picking Priddis because you think he will average more or stay the same avg? I like him and has been in many drafts of mine but eagles having no real tap Ruck worries me!
Cheers for the feed back thing will most likely change haha not to stressed about 2 from same teams that's just me as I said just going balls out with sandi it might fuck me but it might pay off big time
Main reason for priddis is I think he will before with Mitchell and really like wc early draw

Prospector

“Think it over, think it under.”
Veterans
Apr 29, 2015
are you picking Priddis because you think he will average more or stay the same avg? I like him and has been in many drafts of mine but eagles having no real tap Ruck worries me!
A very good point, imho!

I am a huge Priddis fan, but I admit I've never started him!

Prospector

“Think it over, think it under.”
Veterans
Apr 29, 2015
Priddis always seems to be really cheap around the byes and some people jump on him them
I'm often one of them. But why, oh why, do we reckon this seems to happen, year after year?

qarocks

Development Coach
Feb 5, 2016
Danger and Selwood were both top 6 mids last year, no worries there.
I would have a syd mid in there though instead of 2 pies.

Reactions: Brad

Zacleonard12

Aspiring Coach
Apr 4, 2016
This is pretty much the best team I have seen so far. Least risky and solid on all lines. I have a similar team, but went mccrae over franklin so I dont have marchbank :(
Yeah look since then i have changed gawn to witts and changed newman to shaw, due to the fact that spencer will play for melbourne round 1 but i may change shaw back to a rookie and bring grundy in for witts just all depends how i feel with the rucks

Zacleonard12

Aspiring Coach
Apr 4, 2016
How many keeper do you think you have? Similar team to mine I'm concerned I'm starting too many maybe keepers.
dont think you can really have to many keepers, if you dont have alot of keepers then that means you will have a lot of risks so its really up to you, i currently believe i have about 11 keepers

Benj

Development Coach
Patron '19
Patron '20
Mar 5, 2016
London
This is pretty much the best team I have seen so far. Least risky and solid on all lines. I have a similar team, but went mccrae over franklin so I dont have marchbank :(
Pretty safe I'd say and should score consistently. Not my cup of tea as I enjoy a risk or two but whatever floats your boat. Nice work.

cactus

Senior Coach
May 6, 2015
Melbourne
Yeah look since then i have changed gawn to witts and changed newman to shaw, due to the fact that spencer will play for melbourne round 1 but i may change shaw back to a rookie and bring grundy in for witts just all depends how i feel with the rucks
I reckon the prob with the original team might be one too many expensive rookies. I'd have gone SPP to M8, Taranto to F6, Pickett in at M9, and McCarthy nowhere.

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
He's a funny one McCarthy, that job security is pretty sweet his average won't be great but he'll no doubt kick a bag at some point.

At this stage I'm happy to have 2 200k rookies though have recently dropped Swallow.

cactus

Senior Coach
May 6, 2015
Melbourne
He's a funny one McCarthy, that job security is pretty sweet his average won't be great but he'll no doubt kick a bag at some point.

At this stage I'm happy to have 2 200k rookies though have recently dropped Swallow.
Yeah that is fair I reckon. I'm still holding Swallow + Taranto + Marchbank so I don't think I can go anymore expensive rookies without capsizing my team.

Reactions: Tevez17

crimewavex

Mar 17, 2016
Alright, here is my side with about 90k left in the bank, still a little iffy about the forward line/Jack Steele though,

Let me know what you think!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-03-20 at 12.22.29 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-03-20 at 12.22.29 PM.png
    441 KB · Views: 35
  • Screen Shot 2017-03-20 at 12.22.48 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-03-20 at 12.22.48 PM.png
    326.3 KB · Views: 32

brenna

Aspiring Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Feb 26, 2016
Alright, here is my side with about 90k left in the bank, still a little iffy about the forward line/Jack Steele though,

Let me know what you think!
Use that 90k to upgrade Parfitt or Houston to a Taranto, Turner or Hoskin-Elliot? surely you can't be confident with Eddy on field every week!

Few risks, different midfield to mine but I like it!

Good luck!