Round 16 Discussion & Trade Talk

Crackhead

Aspiring Coach
Aug 28, 2015
Thinking of going Fyfe to Neale.
Neale is one of the most inform mids with only 1 score below 100 in his past 10 games, and a three round average of 127.
However, not sure what affect Fyfe out will have on his scoring.
Thoughts?
I have had neale from the get go and have hated having him as he would get 30+ possies and average supercoach score but his last few weeks have been positive. Fyfe in or out of the side has no real effect on him. His issue is mainly his disposal efficiency.

Bozman

Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Feb 7, 2016
I've got an hour to make up my mind....
Fyfe & E.Richards to:

M.Crouch & Westhoff (via Sicily DPP)
Neale & Wingard

Ideally, I'd go Neale & Wingard, but haven't quite got the cash this week, and can't see a rookie to downgrade Z.Langdon to so I can bank cash for a Richards upgrade next week.

I still have 9 trades, so trades aren't really an issue at the moment.

Reactions: luke394

Leigh

Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Mar 16, 2016
Got 2 trades left. Simpson has left me in a pickle. Trade duman and bring in miochek or swing joel smith back and bring in sier. Im hold fyfe so both players play regardless. I was thinking miochek for job security in case this happens again

Geoff123

Aspiring Coach
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Aug 10, 2017
Donut for me !
Same for me was thinking of having a crack at Murphy or Ridley to bulldogs Lynch but decided not too, would have worked out with his 84 score, if Simpson is out again next week will make the trade too Lynch but Simpson sounds like he’s not too bad, will wait and see. I have 4 trades left after Fyfe to Gaff this week. Another option for cover was Joyce from St Kilda he scored -3 for the game so glad didn’t go down that route.