What to do

To trade mills to marchbank then either picket to hoskin elliot or ablett to danger.

• Hoskin

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Danget

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters

cactus

Senior Coach
May 6, 2015
Melbourne
Hi all,
119k left. Don't have Butler, Housten, WHE, Stewart
Really need some advice. Hibberd and JSmith are not playing and H-Smith I think misses one week. Barrett and Pickett still to be named.
DEF: Shaw, Tuohy, Adams, March, Otten, Hampton (Hibberd, J Smith)
MID: Pendles, JPK, Danger, Fyfe, Beams, O'Meara, Swallow, P-Pepper (Barrett, Pickett, H-Smith)
RUC: Gawn, Sandi (Strndeca)
FWD: Dahl, Macrae, Rough, Nank, Eddy, Taranto (Parfitt, Hannan)
Well Smith to Stewart looks like a must for your first trade. Smith is out for 4 months isn't he? And Stewart looks like he'll make good cash.

Second move not so clear cut ... who do you think is the most disposable of your current rookies? Probably Pickett? So Pickett to WHE via DPP? Let Butler and Houston run against you ...

Dash

Development Coach
Apr 6, 2016
Well Smith to Stewart looks like a must for your first trade. Smith is out for 4 months isn't he? And Stewart looks like he'll make good cash.

Second move not so clear cut ... who do you think is the most disposable of your current rookies? Probably Pickett? So Pickett to WHE via DPP? Let Butler and Houston run against you ...
When you mean run against me, did you mean just leave Butler and Houston and see how i fair?

cactus

Senior Coach
May 6, 2015
Melbourne
When you mean run against me, did you mean just leave Butler and Houston and see how i fair?
Yes. Sorry for not being clear. "Run against you" is a horse racing term. In a race you might bet on two horses and let the other horses in the field "run against you".

So to be clear - I'd make Stewart your first priority. Then I would definitely use a second trade. WHE would would probably be the one I'd bring in but both Houston or Butler would be fine as both have very low breakevens and will make money. I'd get rid of Pickett before Taranto or Eddy or Parfitt based on what I've seen but your judgement may differ.