Upgrade or downgrade?

Trojan

Jun 11, 2015
Hi guys should I be upgrading or downgrading Rockliff, Rich and M. Johnson.

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
Depends what the rest of your def and mids look like and how much cash you have. 2 up, 1 down looks good though.

Reactions: Trojan

Trojan

Jun 11, 2015
Depends what the rest of your def and mids look like and how much cash you have. 2 up, 1 down looks good though.
DEF - shaw, simpson, newnes, mcintosh, saad, m.johnson, b.goodes, n.brown
MIDS - mundy, pendles, neale, beams, parker, cripps, rich, rockliff, dumont, mckenzie, c.smith. Should i be upgrading or downgrading johnson, rich and rockliff?

thejuddernaut

Senior Coach
Apr 26, 2015
Perth
thats 9 of the 19 listed not playing this weekend
goodes out for ten weeks think i would be looking to fix that, johnson out for ten as well, rockliff out for four and clem smith not looking likely for a game at carlton.
would be looking at two downgrades this week for you and one upgrade because you already have 9 out without fwds and ruks. - goodes to hamling, c smith to ellis and rich to ward?
good luck!

Trojan

Jun 11, 2015
thats 9 of the 19 listed not playing this weekend
goodes out for ten weeks think i would be looking to fix that, johnson out for ten as well, rockliff out for four and clem smith not looking likely for a game at carlton.
would be looking at two downgrades this week for you and one upgrade because you already have 9 out without fwds and ruks. - goodes to hamling, c smith to ellis and rich to ward?
good luck!
Ellis? Wouldn't be making much on that downgrade would i?