Trades Before Round 6

Thunderstruck

Aspiring Coach
Patron '19
Patron '20
May 1, 2015
I'm stuck. Already got Mirra and trying to get Danger in next week.

Garlett > Guelfi is a lock.

But I can't decide one whether to go Fritsch to ZGL or Higgins. Decision would be so much easier if ZGL had DPP as well!

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
Thinking Christensen to Guelfi. Nice little cash grab for the Danger trade.

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
Christensen is on your bench?

He's currently my F6. Not really comfortable playing a rookie like Guelfi on field myself.
No, hes at F6. That is my only option at a rookie downgrade this week. Already offloaded Bonner and Brayshaw and my team will stall if I dont move someone on soon. Bundys scoring looks like it's starting to dry up, so I might go early on him.

Reactions: PickenWinners

Ice Cold Beverage

Aspiring Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Jan 24, 2017
Melbourne
Interesting to see so many people jumping off Christensen and onto a rookie. IMO you're loosing 20-40 pts this week, massive risk

Bozman

Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Feb 7, 2016
Help!

injuries running rampant, and need to make moves to avoid a doughnut in my fwd line.

Current team:
DEF: Laird, Yeo, J.Lloyd, Finlayson, Doodee, Murray (Naughton, Richards)
MID: Tich, Fyfe, Martin, Coniglio, Cripps, O'Meara, T.Kelly, Holman (Banfield, Coffield, Barry)
RUCK: Gawn, NicNat (English)
FWD: Heeney, Greene, Billings, Petracca, Christensen, Fritsch (Crowdon, Giles-Langdon)
Cash $251K

With Petracca, Greene & Giles-Langdon not playing this week, I'm one short up fwd. Playing H2H in a comp (and at 2-2), so not looking at overall points.

Thinking Greene to the bench and upgrade Petracca to Robbie Gray. Leaves me with $124.9K.

None of my rookies are ready to cull, so don't think I'll downgrade. Would have culled Barry be he got named and has BE of -13.

Any comments / suggestions?

Fisker FC

Patron '18
Apr 21, 2017
Help!

injuries running rampant, and need to make moves to avoid a doughnut in my fwd line.

Current team:
MID: Tich, Fyfe, Martin, Coniglio, Cripps, O'Meara, T.Kelly, Holman (Banfield, Coffield, Barry)
FWD: Heeney, Greene, Billings, Petracca, Christensen, Fritsch (Crowdon, Giles-Langdon)
Cash $251K

With Petracca, Greene & Giles-Langdon not playing this week, I'm one short up fwd. Playing H2H in a comp (and at 2-2), so not looking at overall points.

Thinking Greene to the bench and upgrade Petracca to Robbie Gray. Leaves me with $124.9K.

None of my rookies are ready to cull, so don't think I'll downgrade. Would have culled Barry be he got named and has BE of -13.

I wouldn't go Gray this week with the Jacobs tag. I'm waiting til after his Bye.
I'm trading Greene, sick of not having a forward line. Plus frees up cash for Danger.
I' go someone like a Hogan/Mundy

Orallus_Maximus

Development Coach
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 11, 2015
Help!

Current team:
Cash $251K

Better Double Check the team lists - Zac (Giles-) Langdon named on the bench for GWS. At least thats a warm body on the ground :)

Hold Petracca - he'll only be a 1 week out. Greene - not sure - injuries are concerning but I'd hold your trades if you can.

Orallus_Maximus

Development Coach
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 11, 2015
I wouldn't go Gray this week with the Jacobs tag. I'm waiting til after his Bye.
I'm trading Greene, sick of not having a forward line. Plus frees up cash for Danger.
I' go someone like a Hogan/Mundy
Agree with the Gray comments too - Jacobs is tagging like a machine. Best tagger in the comp.

Reactions: PickenWinners

Bozman

Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Feb 7, 2016
Better Double Check the team lists - Zac (Giles-) Langdon named on the bench for GWS.

Thanks! Why don’t they use his full name? As long as I avoid a doughnut, I agree, will save the trade.

qarocks

Development Coach
Feb 5, 2016
I’m waiting until last moment Sunday, then going:
Fristch > Guelfi
Melksham > Mundy

Melk experiment didn’t pay off as I thought, but got enough points to keep moving up. Mundy plays mostly mids and looks like scoring between 95-105 each week

Lowrider

Triple Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 7, 2015
Ended up offloading injured premiums and bypassed the rookies available.

Buddy -> Simpson
Greene -> Zerrett

Was going to go Yeo but with the hammy concerns and Simmo playing Friday night I had to make the call and went with Simmo.

Reactions: Prospector