Trades before round 4

Northerner

Apr 27, 2017
I think I’ve just worked out plan for Ryan. Def rookies downgrades are usually rarer, so I think that’s what’s swayed me to Richards over Henry or Crowden. Means Richards on field for a week with Finlayson on bench in mids until Naughton out for a mid such as Higgins if he has a good second game.

Yort

Aspiring Coach
Patron '19
Patron '20
Mar 3, 2018
Hot to move liam ryan on have ZFL and toby green so its thin for me up foward. Like the look of crowden up forward cause i have no other dpp in forward line. Bit henry looks like a better cash cow. Not sure about team balance or extra cash. Also i can go billings to buddy right now..thoughts

Centroprise

Development Coach
Feb 21, 2018
Hot to move liam ryan on have ZFL and toby green so its thin for me up foward. Like the look of crowden up forward cause i have no other dpp in forward line. Bit henry looks like a better cash cow. Not sure about team balance or extra cash. Also i can go billings to buddy right now..thoughts
Hold billings. As the saints get better his scores should improve - at least that's what I'm telling myself.

Reactions: Prospector

Lowrider

Triple Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 7, 2015
As the saints get better
I'm holding Billings, but I'm not optimistic of the Saints getting better. They've looked like a bottom 4 team through 3 games and you could even include their 2 JLT losses which were also poor. If they couldn't give a yelp after the battering they received last week, I can't see much changing when they already have a fairly healthy list.

If they turn up to play I think they can challenge the Cats this week. If they get flogged again and Billings scores poorly I might change my tune because he starts looking like he won't be a top 10 forward.

Yort

Aspiring Coach
Patron '19
Patron '20
Mar 3, 2018
Sound advice fingers and toes crossed he at least cracks 90 this week. Hope they put some pressure on the cats at least or its fonna be another tough week

Reactions: Centroprise

Lowrider

Triple Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 7, 2015
Some big and somewhat unexpected outs - L. Murphy, Josh Kelly both injured and Higgins dropped

Reactions: Tandy

Yort

Aspiring Coach
Patron '19
Patron '20
Mar 3, 2018
I get green back finally..then kelly pulls a groin. Damn supercoach

Bozman

Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Feb 7, 2016
What do people think about O’connor from Geelong? With so many inclusions, if he didn’t make the team now, I think he’ll struggle. BE of -50, but if I trade to Richards, so does he. Won’t be on field.

Thoughts?

Also, move on Brayshaw or Giles-Langdon? For who?

Cheers

TomCat

Dual Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
Apr 23, 2015
What do people think about O’connor from Geelong? With so many inclusions, if he didn’t make the team now, I think he’ll struggle. BE of -50, but if I trade to Richards, so does he. Won’t be on field.

Thoughts?

Cheers

I'd trade O'Conner as I don't see him getting consistent games - at least that's what I hope as a Cats supporter.

Reactions: Steve

Yort

Aspiring Coach
Patron '19
Patron '20
Mar 3, 2018

Thoughts?

Cheers
I bought in crowden this week reckon ge a good swap for brayshaw in midfield. And looks like henry from geelong is named reckon he a good fit for ZGL.

Reactions: Prospector

J-Dog

Jordan
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Veterans
Apr 26, 2015

Thoughts?

Cheers
ZGL is recovering quicker than expected and is a chance to be available next week, might be better to save that trade

Reactions: Yort and Lowrider

Bozman

Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Feb 7, 2016
ZGL is recovering quicker than expected and is a chance to be available next week, might be better to save that trade

Thanks! Will trade OConnor and Brayshaw.

Centroprise

Development Coach
Feb 21, 2018
Leon Cameron has suggested Kelly out for 1 maybe 2...I am scared, but will Hold

Playing around with trading Ryan to Crowden and then Brayshaw to Richards via Finlayson DPP to provide added bench cover for Kelly with Banfield and Barry. Puts $323k in the bank - but 26 trades....

Toadvine

Aspiring Coach
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Feb 15, 2018
Something for Nank owners to keep in mind.

Hardwick mentioned that Nankervis will split ruck duties with Soldo and some point. Said that they even considered it this week again Steph.

Lowrider

Triple Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 7, 2015
Barry omitted. Happy with that actually mid loophole will be useful!!!

Armitage also dropped for those who have him

Centroprise

Development Coach
Feb 21, 2018
Leon Cameron has suggested Kelly out for 1 maybe 2...I am scared, but will Hold

Playing around with trading Ryan to Crowden and then Brayshaw to Richards via Finlayson DPP to provide added bench cover for Kelly with Banfield and Barry. Puts $323k in the bank - but 26 trades....

Decided not to trade. With Kelly out, projected to lose of 7 leagues all by less than 50 points. Roll the dice as none of my oponents have Danger and I am predicting a day out - 150 +