Thoughts on my team

PiesJosh

Mar 27, 2016
I couldn't find a thread where people were posting teams. I decided to go with the McGrath and Weitering breakout strategy. Team is fairly locked. Rookies gave me the most headaches. Mostly who to leave out! SmartSelect_20180322-015722_SC Classic.jpg SmartSelect_20180322-015737_SC Classic.jpg

Reactions: Centroprise

Captain Danger

Aspiring Coach
Patron '19
Feb 27, 2017
I like your POD's, I was thinking your maybe too deep in the backline and your mids maybe one premium/mid pricer too short? Maybe take the risk with either McGrath or Weitering not both and maybe upgrade one of your expensive rookies? But if thats your strategy (mid pricers in the backline not in the midline) go for it.

Reactions: PiesJosh

PiesJosh

Mar 27, 2016
I like your POD's, I was thinking your maybe too deep in the backline and your mids maybe one premium/mid pricer too short? Maybe take the risk with either McGrath or Weitering not both and maybe upgrade one of your expensive rookies? But if thats your strategy (mid pricers in the backline not in the midline) go for it.

Pretty much limiting midfield to rookies and blokes I think can be top 10. So many rookies there I almost went 4 guns and 7 rookie mids!

Reactions: Captain Danger

Azza Jones

Aspiring Coach
Mar 13, 2018
Good team. Not really a Jeremy Cameron fan his scores are up and down... Go for Billings instead... Good luck for the season

Reactions: Prospector