The Bye Round Help!

smirski

Development Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Jun 5, 2015
Hey guys just wanted thoughts on what trades to do this round.
Atm in round 11 ill have 17-19 players available,
round 12 ill have 14-15 players available,
round 13 ill have 18-20 players available,
The trade i was leaning towards was hodge in for parker and lewis for rocklift to support my round 12 bye however in saying that parker is a freak and in his last 4 he has had some pretty good form. Also does anyone know howlong bont will be missing? just looking for thoughts and options :)
SC.png

Dino

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Apr 24, 2015
Alexandra, Victoria
Not sure of the Bont's injury. I did hear something about an abductor. Maybe the general has paid him a visit though and they decided an extra week off was what the doctor ordered. Sorry can't help more.

Geez Rd 12 will hit you hard. Don't think you are going to be the only one in that situation. I would probably try to focus on trading your rookies rather than your premiums although you have a few trades left and could probably use 1 for something like what you describe.

De Goey to Amon? Keep an eye on Steele. You could trade Lonie to him next week. I know he won't be on the bubble but maybe worth the risk if he looks the goods.

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
De Goey to Amon Rockliff to Gray?

I think that's one of the best teams I've seen that doesn't have Fyfe and Gray in it.

cactus

Senior Coach
May 6, 2015
Melbourne
Gee. That is a tough one. Agree with the other posters De Goey and Lonie and Rockcliff will all have to go in the next couple of weeks and become non round 12 players but that still isn't going to net you 18 live round 12 players is it.

Don't think I'd be contemplating axing Parker though. Surely he's a keeper? You'd probably be better eating the donut than dicing him.