Team Ladder Predictions

cactus

Senior Coach
May 6, 2015
Melbourne
Teams that win more games tend to have more points to share around so which teams are likely to do very well or very badly may have some bearing in the primos we pick.

A lot of sport journalist and commentators seem to have a pretty similar read on the upcoming season and where teams are likely to finish - GWS, Sydney and the Bulldogs at the top - Adelaide, Hawthorne, West Coast and Geelong well placed - St Kilda and Melbourne improving - and most of the rest struggling to one degree or another. But there are a hell of a lot of variables that go into a season of AFL. I agree GWS look very likely to finish up on top but a lot of the rest of it looks up for grabs to me ... what does everyone else think?

On the podcast today FB Donkey said he thought the ball would be in Richmonds back half for a fair bit of the year and The boys seemed to think that Collingwood was on the up but I see the Pies and the Tiges as very similar prospects this year - both a good chance to make the eight if they get a good run with injuries - but with very little depth in some crucial area so a few key injuries could really derail their seasons.