Supercoach $50 Cash Group

thewingman2

Jan 31, 2016
Hey Guys I am running a cash group again this year and trying to get pwople early so that it can be bigger and better than last year.
Entry is $50 and the payout structure will be as follows
1st 50% of pool
2nd 30% of pool
3rd 20% of pool

Unlike the league format this will be as a group so there will be no head to head matched but just the top total score at the end of the year as it will eliminate getting unlucky and is also open to unlimited entrants.

If you have any questions and or you are interested in joining shoot me an email at eternityenterprises@live.com.au

Cheers
Barry

currymunchers

Premiership Coach
Patron '19
Patron '20
Veterans
Apr 24, 2015
Melbourne
I'd be keen to do a cash league. Happy to set it up if we have enough members keen to join. @Fbdonkey maybe you could hold the money? Think most would feel comfortable with that if you're happy to do it

Reactions: Dino

thewingman2

Jan 31, 2016
I found people for my group on the bigfooty forum last year and not on here.

I have nothing to hide and can prove my identidy to anyone interested.

Im not looking to cause any trouble though and if someone else wants to run one then I will be keen to just join that.

Cheers

keffa

Legendary Coach
Staff member
Veterans
Apr 23, 2015
I found people for my group on the bigfooty forum last year and not on here.

I have nothing to hide and can prove my identidy to anyone interested.

Im not looking to cause any trouble though and if someone else wants to run one then I will be keen to just join that.

Cheers

Barry, you're probably an honest guy and are probably intending to do the right thing, but it's simply impossible for anyone in here to know. Not saying you're dodge, but it's a bit of a funny look when you're trying to run a cash comp with only 3 or 4 posts next to your name. That's all I'll say.

Fbdonkey

Legendary Coach
Staff member
Veterans
Apr 23, 2015
Victoria
I'd be keen to do a cash league. Happy to set it up if we have enough members keen to join. @Fbdonkey maybe you could hold the money? Think most would feel comfortable with that if you're happy to do it

Yep I would be happy to escrow.

My only concern is that if people on here are competing against each other are they going to share advice as freely and honestly ?

Reactions: Prospector and Dino

Dino

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Apr 24, 2015
Alexandra, Victoria
Yep I would be happy to escrow.

My only concern is that if people on here are competing against each other are they going to share advice as freely and honestly ?
Highly unlikely I think FBD. When money becomes involved, it's every coach for themselves.

Reactions: Muddiemoose

keffa

Legendary Coach
Staff member
Veterans
Apr 23, 2015
I'm itching for cash leagues too. Don't think there'll ever be a time I won't be. Might run one of my own this year. Maybe just a 10-man league? Will post up some draft league details soon too. I do love a bit of draft-action. Will definitely do away with being able to see each others waiver claims this year.

Reactions: TomCat and jazz