k-red17

Development Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Jun 21, 2015
Apologies guys for the lateness on the Pies game from Wednesday night.

Highlights:
Taylor Adams, fit as a fiddle and won alot of contested ball. kicked a couple of goals also whilst running through the guts.

Jamie Elliot, finished the game off very well. Noted though he only played on a VFL listed player. promising signs however, strong tackles and forward pressure.

Treloar & Pendles, played on opposite teams the whole game. Both in the guts and dominated. Treloar BOG for mine.

Matt Scharenberg, notably quiet but at the same time promising he got through. Didn't put a foot wrong when getting the ball.

Brodie Grundy, fittest I've seen the big fella. Cox couldn't keep up with him very strong around the ground. one to really consider.

Josh Daicos, snapped a nice goal. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say he will get a few games in the 1's this season. Has signs of that x factor like his old man did.
l
Others:
Sidebottom, De Goey & Aish were good around the ground. Another one who is set to take the quarterback role possible role this season for us Jeremy Howe, looked like he was given the freedom to push off his man and get the ball and move from defense to offense.

Doddy, didn't see Thomas play mate sorry. Think he missed the clash. Also Daicos was the only fit Draftee form this years class who was fit to play so no notes on the other lads.

cactus

Senior Coach
May 6, 2015
Melbourne
Apologies guys for the lateness on the Pies game from Wednesday night.

Highlights:
Taylor Adams, fit as a fiddle and won alot of contested ball. kicked a couple of goals also whilst running through the guts.

Jamie Elliot, finished the game off very well. Noted though he only played on a VFL listed player. promising signs however, strong tackles and forward pressure.

Treloar & Pendles, played on opposite teams the whole game. Both in the guts and dominated. Treloar BOG for mine.

Matt Scharenberg, notably quiet but at the same time promising he got through. Didn't put a foot wrong when getting the ball.

Brodie Grundy, fittest I've seen the big fella. Cox couldn't keep up with him very strong around the ground. one to really consider.

Josh Daicos, snapped a nice goal. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say he will get a few games in the 1's this season. Has signs of that x factor like his old man did.
l
Others:
Sidebottom, De Goey & Aish were good around the ground. Another one who is set to take the quarterback role possible role this season for us Jeremy Howe, looked like he was given the freedom to push off his man and get the ball and move from defense to offense.

Doddy, didn't see Thomas play mate sorry. Think he missed the clash. Also Daicos was the only fit Draftee form this years class who was fit to play so no notes on the other lads.
Thanks @k-red17 these first hand accounts very useful IMO.